Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

we are inept at 5-5, what does that make the 3-7 phins?

we were 4-6 2 years ago and made the title game so there's a long way to go.

Who's debating the Dolphins' failures? The Fins have been AWFUL save three games this season...and I haven't said otherwise.

The Jets were touted as the AFC's Superbowl representative, a crown that at this juncture appears to be about 5 sizes too big.

we won WC and div rd games something only 5 of the 16 div winners from the past 2 years have done. Making the title game is a much bigger deal than just winning a div title. If we had other perceived better QBs who can't play in postseason we may not have seen a title game.

You guys can love him and keep looking up at us as you compete w/ Buffalo for 3rd place.

Hey I'll tell you what. Yes we are 3-7 and yes we might finish third place. But right now, I would take the Dolphins roster over the Jets Roster any day..

Your GM has done a terrible job at depth for your team.

we won WC and div rd games something only 5 of the 16 div winners from the past 2 years have done. Making the title game is a much bigger deal than just winning a div title. If we had other perceived better QBs who can't play in postseason we may not have seen a title game.

You guys can love him and keep looking up at us as you compete w/ Buffalo for 3rd place.

Not saying that a division title is important but the possibly not playing an extra game is. It blows me away that you can defend Sanchez. He has had a couple good post season games sure. But the stress he puts on the team at other times is difficult. Part of this years issues with you guys is the fact that the D is tired of the O looking like ****. They are not elite this year and have been schemed out a little bit too. Sanchez and his typical look like a good QB for a patch here and there and then look like a undrafted FA who has amnesia in regards to his playbook the next is hard on the TEAM. That is a big mark against MARK.

We also didn't have anyone touting us as winning the Super Bowl. Well at least that I know of. Maybe Tony S. said something to Ireland in the shower during the heat of the moment.

Hey I'll tell you what. Yes we are 3-7 and yes we might finish third place. But right now, I would take the Dolphins roster over the Jets Roster any day..

Your GM has done a terrible job at depth for your team.

why are we always bettre than you if A) you have more talent and B) your GM is better than ours?

Not saying that a division title is important but the possibly not playing an extra game is. It blows me away that you can defend Sanchez. He has had a couple good post season games sure. But the stress he puts on the team at other times is difficult. Part of this years issues with you guys is the fact that the D is tired of the O looking like ****. They are not elite this year and have been schemed out a little bit too. Sanchez and his typical look like a good QB for a patch here and there and then look like a undrafted FA who has amnesia in regards to his playbook the next is hard on the TEAM. That is a big mark against MARK.

I defend what is right, sure he's had bad games but he's done more good than bad and he's played well in all of our playoff games.

The D shouldn't be pointing fingers b/c they have cost us as many games as the offense. Right now our biggest issue is the OL, if they play like they can we'll have a great chance but if not we won't.

We also didn't have anyone touting us as winning the Super Bowl. Well at least that I know of. Maybe Tony S. said something to Ireland in the shower during the heat of the moment.

teams that go deep in the playoffs are generally seen as contenders so there's good reason we were expected to compete(and we still can) and you were not despite half the board thinking you would.

You're wearing partisan puke-green-colored lenses if you don't think that a former stud H.S. and college QB who ended up undrafted and is currently being viewed as a 26yr old back-up if even that - is NOT under the utmost pressure to prove his worth to a skeptical league when given maybe his last chance to do so but on a winless, hapless team. :idk:

Im going to LOL if they give Sanchez an extension.

sadly, ur last 2 games this year are vs the giants who would love nothing more than to whoop ur *****, u could bet they wont be laying down whether they are out of it or not, and the dolphins will not be laying down for the jets.

lets not compare how u made it at 4-6 2 years ago to how ur gonna make it this year being 5-5. u guys also have no tiebreakers this year.

sadly, ur last 2 games this year are vs the giants who would love nothing more than to whoop ur *****, u could bet they wont be laying down whether they are out of it or not, and the dolphins will not be laying down for the jets.

lets not compare how u made it at 4-6 2 years ago to how ur gonna make it this year being 5-5. u guys also have no tiebreakers this year.

no 2 teams are gonna take a knee this year to give a free pass to a 7-7 team with wins over opponents having a cumulative winning record of less than .300 at the time they played them. Not apples to apples despite the Mad Hatter Ride-worthy spin.

We will beat the Giants and we get a bye in week 17.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

no 2 teams are gonna take a knee this year to give a free pass to a 7-7 team with wins over opponents having a cumulative winning record of less than .300 at the time they played them. Not apples to apples despite the Mad Hatter Ride-worthy spin.

a qtr and half of Indy backups, that's all it was and once in postseason we proved we belonged unlike a certain team in 2008 that was humiliated after being given a postseason berth that was MUCH easier than the road the Jets had a year later.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

a qtr and half of Indy backups, that's all it was and once in postseason we proved we belonged unlike a certain team in 2008 that was humiliated after being given a postseason berth that was MUCH easier than the road the Jets had a year later.

ROFL. Are you using the same crystal ball that had you lauding the Jets as an AFC powerhouse this pre-season?

The Giants are a better team.

lol u will get a bye week 17. i guess u have not watched the dolphins the past 3 weeks. not saying they are as good as they are playing, but if u think its going to be a pushover game, u r going to be in for a rude awakening.

as for u guys proving u belonged in 09 by winning 2 games? well, i guess the 7-9 seahawks last year belonged because they also won a game in the playoffs.

heh, if the starters of Cleveland, the Giants and Tebow didn't play the last 5mins of each game, we'd now be 6-4.. but they did and we're not just like Peyton and the starters didn't and gifted in a mediocre team on a 1-6 losing streak into the POs

As to proving who belongs, if the division champion 08 Fins played the dead team walking 09 Cinci Bengals, we'd have progressed; likewise if the 09 wild card charity case jest played the 08 Ravens, they'd have been 1, done and humiiated almost as much as they later were in the last 31 minutes when PManning and a hobbled Freeney outscored them 24-zero in the last 31 minutes. Go know :idk:

heh, if the starters of Cleveland, the Giants and Tebow didn't play the last 5mins of each game, we'd now be 6-4.. but they did and we're not just like Peyton and the starters didn't and gifted in a mediocre team on a 1-6 losing streak into the POs

As to proving who belongs, if the division champion 08 Fins played the dead team walking 09 Cinci Bengals, we'd have progressed; likewise if the 09 wild card charity case jest played the 08 Ravens, they'd have been 1, done and humiiated almost as much as they later were in the last 31 minutes when PManning and a hobbled Freeney outscored them 24-zero in the last 31 minutes. Go know :idk:

Vaark bringing truth ITT.

I would use season record snot 4 games out of 32 to judge. henne in games against teams besides the Jets: 13-18
Mark Sanchez in games against teams besides Miami: 22-14(26-16 if you include postseason)

There are many factors that have worked in favor of Sanchez, and against Henne team wise and coaching wise, and we are after all evaluating just two indiviuals not teams. I gave you stats where Henne is above Sanchez (which is the best way to evalaute individual players rather then teams), and you tell me stats don't tell the whole story. I then then go with head to head, where again Henne owns Sanchez, and you instead go back to overall wins.

Henne has not been as lucky as Sanchez with a consistant defense and running game to carry him.

Neither QB is ever going to be a quality starting QB, but at least with Henne, he will have games where he will carry a team, while Sanchez will need more or less everything to be clicking (especially the luck factor) for his team to win.

So henne came w/in a min or TO extra from winning the other game but Sanchez wasn't close in his 3 losses? The Jets lost those 3 by an average of 4 PPG, in the lone Henne loss you lost by 8.

In the 1st game, Henne helped win it in the final seconds, so we don't know what Sanchez would have done. In the other 2 games Sanchez had a chance to make last minute drives to win the game, or at least take the lead, and FAILED.

Again, neither is a quality QB, let alone franchise QB, but at least Henne will have games where he helps his offense single handedly move the ball without a running game.

Back
Top Bottom