Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahhh, what the hell ... Matt Moore > Mark Sanchez

Why the frack would I compare Moore to someone like Brady? That's just retarded dude, Talk about a fail. That's comparing apples to oranges, which is something that you DON'T do, hence the expression. You compare things that are similar to ascertain the differences and which one is better.

If you just want to piss on someone's thread because that's what you like to do, at least do it in a way that makes sense.
Because then you realize that it still isn't good enough. If you compare poop to puke, one might look a little better than the other. It's when you compare one of the two to cinnamon rolls (or your desert of choice) however, that you see that there is still no real comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are already known to be similar why compare.

Lets dig in the trash and see what you pull out I got a Moore you got a Sanchez a dirty one at that.

Because then you realize that it still isn't good enough. If you compare poop to puke, one might look a little better than the other. It's when you compare one of the two to cinnamon rolls (or your desert of choice) however, that you see that there is still no real comparison.

First of all, this isn't a discussion about who we WISH we had, this is a thread about who we do have.

Yes, I WISH we had a QB like Brady, but then we wouldn't be comparing Brady to Sanchez OR Moore, we'd be comparing him to Brees and Manning and Rogers and arguing who's better based on those comparisons... You compare players who are similar levels to determine who's better at that level...

It's like doing comps on a house, you don't compare a 3 bedroom 2 bath in a lower-middle class neighborhood to 10 bedroom 5 bathroom Mansion in an exclusive gated community. I seriously can't believe I'm having to explain this.

First of all, this isn't a discussion about who we WISH we had, this is a thread about who we do have.

Yes, I WISH we had a QB like Brady, but then we wouldn't be comparing Brady to Sanchez OR Moore, we'd be comparing him to Brees and Manning and Rogers and arguing who's better based on those comparisons... You compare players who are similar levels to determine who's better at that level... It's like doing comps on a house, you don't compare a three bedroom 2 bath with 10 bedroom 5 bathroom Mansion. I seriously can't believe I'm having to explain this.

Hooker = Moore
Prostitute = Sanchez

Both suck and are well paid.
Like the real estate market they both will tank.

Hooker = Moore
Prostitute = Sanchez

Both suck and are well paid.
Like the real estate market they both will tank.

Let me put it in language that you seem more accustomed to: Yes they both may be prostitutes, but which one sucks a better **** for the money? Sanchez clearly costs more, but is he any better at it? (And which one is Dez Bryant's mom?)

Look, if you don't think there is any point to this thread because they are both bad QB's, fine. Don't read the thread. But there is a valid comparison here whether you think its "worth" comparing or not.

41788_145359678839685_4139_n-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

bus driver

Yes, our "great" D which just blew another game the other night and has blown many games the last 3 years including 2 titlew games. Our D is GOOD, it's far from great and it's certainly not good enough to carry a bad QB.

Yes, our "great" D which just blew another game the other night and has blown many games the last 3 years including 2 titlew games. Our D is GOOD, it's far from great and it's certainly not good enough to carry a bad QB.

well, thanks for making my point. if your D isn't playing great, you lose

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

13 points didn't help

make up your mind, everytime the Jets defense is criticized you blame it on the offense, and everytime Sanchez is criticized its never him its the defense

meanwhile all Jets fans talk about is their "elite" defense which constantly collapses when it matters, and talk about their "franchise QB" who craps the bed every time he plays a good team (and bad team ala Broncos) and the defense and running game cant bail him out as usual

The biggest liability on that team is Rex Ryan... It's only a matter of time before the curtain gets pulled back and we see the Defensive Wizard of Oz is really a toe-sucking blow hard of a head coach who's been getting by on hype and enthusiasm for too long. Once he hits bottom, he ain't climbing back up. IMO he will be back at Defenisve Coordinator for another team within 4 years. Hell, hell probably be coaching defense with Sparano coaching o-line on the Rams or something.

(For the record, I thought Belichuk would turn out to be failure with the Pats as well... shows what I know)

Back
Top Bottom