Ahmed VS Gaskin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed VS Gaskin

Gaskins is much better at making defenders miss. Ahmad stands out right now because of quickness. Both, but Gaskins #1.
Gaskin makes defenders miss that wouldn't be able to make a play in the first place if he had more speed. And he has no ability to outrun the next defender once he stops so the result is negligible.

Our passing game was very mediocre today and our offense got a big boost by having a running back who could take a block and get well downfield.

Ahmed looks like the better runner and Gaskin the better all 'round back. I would expect Gaskin to take the 3rd down role from Laird when he comes back.

Make it a 3 headed monster (at least as much as you can)...get an upgrade in the off-season. I like what I’ve seen from Ahmed so far though.

Crap - who did we have then? That was the “picks and money” season wasn’t it?
Kind of, the Buffalo and Jets meltdown, Johnathan Martin year.

We had Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas. Now Miller wasn't actually bad but we just had nobody else. And the team just really refused to use Miller in his time here even if he was popping off more per rush than our YPA passing.

Kind of, the Buffalo and Jets meltdown, Johnathan Martin year.

We had Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas. Now Miller wasn't actually bad but we just had nobody else. And the team just really refused to use Miller in his time here even if he was popping off more per rush than our YPA passing.
Good grief that year was so frustrating. The bullying drama. The hideous draft class. The cutting of two good LBs for 2 horrific ones. And Daniel Thomas. Yuck.

Good grief that year was so frustrating. The bullying drama. The hideous draft class. The cutting of two good LBs for 2 horrific ones. And Daniel Thomas. Yuck.
Just realized we had Mike Gillislee as third string. Lol. But he actually ended up really effective in a part time role for the Bills for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom