Ahmed VS Gaskin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed VS Gaskin

Ahmed is significantly faster slash has better acceleration, and probably has slightly better vision. Only thing Gaskin has on him is power and that’s not by much if at all.

Savon is our 2020 starting RB going forward.

Gaskin is easily the most overrated player on this forum. He is SO slow.

Ahmad looked much better today than Gaskin has at any point this season, holes would close up by the time Gaskin got to them because of his lack of explosiveness or acceleration.
Im not gonna say Gaskin has failed to hit holes that were there. He does hit them, we are just not very good at opening them consistently. It's more that he is exceptionally limited at the second level, whereas Ahmed has the speed to penetrate much further before contact owing to nfl level speed.

Ahmed is faster and seems to find the hole faster and is patient. If we’re just looking at running the ball then AHmed could be the guy for now. But before I’m sold I wanna see another game.

WR + LB/Edge R1
RB + IOL/Edge R2
Makes sense.
I have us LB, WR, RB, Edge or DT with our first four picks right now
Parsons, Waddle, Najee, Hutchinson
But I'm trying to fit a TE in there lol

Ahmed looks like the best RB. Looks like Gaskin and him are attached at the hip.

I still wanna see more Matt Brieda in the game plan when he’s healthy. I think Gaskin will get the starting spot back, Flores really likes him and from what we’ve heard Gaskin really practices and study’s extremely hard. I do think Ahmed has solidified himself as RB3 on the roster and I definitely could see giving all 3 guys a shot and rolling with whoever has the hot hand.

Back
Top Bottom