Aj Sucks!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aj Sucks!!

inFINSible said:
Being 28 and immature isn't a good combo for hope that he'll change but, he could, and make no mistake, he needs to.

Damn, if that doesn't capitulate the problem with AJ! :eek:

What bothered me most with this guy is the stupid look he had on his face every time a camera was near him during the HOF game. Anyone else catch that? I had the impression this fool (AJ) was feeling like somehow he was a part of all those big names / personalities on hand that weekend. Hey, AJ, play ONE entire season, first, then start dreaming. Sheesh. That bothered me more than anything else (if that tells you anything).

Everything else you've pointed out, inFINS, is daed on... as much as I hate to agree with you. I think AJ has the ability in there somewhere. But, clearly, he lacks the heart, maturity and fire to make it happen on a consistent basis. Sucks for him... because nothing is worse... than talent wasted.

Here's to beating Denver!!!

GO 'FINS!!! :rocker:

Thanks for the props Infins.

As big an issue as this was it is nice to be able to gloat over the Feeley supporters a little. I still can't believe anyone ever thought we could take someone else's bench warmer and make him a starter. The Eagles are probably still laughing at us. When I start thinking about the way Spielman and Wannstedt ran this team into the ground I become very angry and disgusted. I just hope the current GM and HC can bring us back to the playoffs someday...

...oh...and Feeley SUCKS! :lol:

After that HORRIBLE performance against Atlanta, I too have done a complete 360 on A.J. I don't even think he should be on the roster anymore. He clearly did not work hard enough in the off-season to get himself up to speed with the new system. And his mechanics are just as bad as last year.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
Yeah but Feeley will still be in NFL Europe or the AFL or something, while you'll be making 6 dollars an hour flipping burgers at Checkers.

LMAO! You have no idea who I am or what I do. Nice try, though.

phinking said:
After that HORRIBLE performance against Atlanta, I too have done a complete 360 on A.J. I don't even think he should be on the roster anymore. He clearly did not work hard enough in the off-season to get himself up to speed with the new system. And his mechanics are just as bad as last year.
If you have done a 360 & by the way you posted, then you should be back to thinking he will be a good QB. :D

billybojim said:
Miami Dolphins: Lets release Brian Griese which we gave up nothing for and then give up a 2nd round pick for A.J. Feely who isn't half as good. Great Idea Guys! Pure Genius.
Griese was horrible in Miami & had a 5 million dollar bonus coming to him.

Either Miami would have had to give him a extension with more bonus money or let him go, and with the way he played there was no reason to believe he would be anything better.

Dphins4me said:
If you have done a 360 & by the way you posted, then you should be back to thinking he will be a good QB. :D

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom