Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins

Yea Ajayi too open and honest like complaining about not getting enough touches when we are behind big and throwing the ball in a comeback win. That's not being open or honest it's being selfish.

There was no way the league was going to allow Tennesse to win this game. They saw what was happening and the refs went to work.

I think New England is just a better football team, BUT, everyone in America is watching this game tonight wondering what the hell is wrong with NFL officiating.

Don't know what to tell ya.

Ajayi wasn’t traded because he was outspoken. He was traded because he was outspoken against the gameplans and wanted to be fed the ball at the expense of the rest of the offense.
With respect to the Pats, the only way to send the NFL a message is to not watch and let the ratings tank.
I will ignore the SB if the Pats advance.

Not a Patriot fan but how can you not marvel at the play of Tom Brady. At 40 the best player in the league. The throws, the intelligence and most importantly the will to win.

Not a Patriot fan but how can you not marvel at the play of Tom Brady. At 40 the best player in the league. The throws, the intelligence and most importantly the will to win.
no one is denying bradys awesomeness, its just absurd how the refs are always there when the game is close to make a difference for the pats.

what the heck was with that 4th and 5, pats about to punt deep in there own territory, flag thrown, they call false start on the pats, and next thing u know, they change it to neutral zone infraction, 5 yd penalty tenn, automatic 1st down pats, and sure enough they go down the field and score.

what exactly made them switch the call? its not like u can go to replay and review it and then see u missed something, they obviously thought it was on the pats, first so they called it on the pats. this crap only benefits the pats.

For all of Brady's amazing awesomeness, his greatness benefited from Belichick spying on opposing team's practices. His royal self benefited from deflating footballs in a rainy game.
Amazing indeed :meh

i did too, and am now watching a menacing home invader on ID Discovery
Me and the wife's saving grace when the kids are asleep and there ain't **** on. I can watch all night.

It's the only channel worth a damn On Demand.

Back
Top Bottom