Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins

Yes, I was just thinking the other day that for all the greatest dynasty in the NFL talk, the Pats have never won a title easily. You would think at least one would be a blowout.
Why do you think margin of victory is at all significant? If the Dolphins won even half of the Super Bowls that NE has since 2000 and by even smaller margins, nobody on here would care and the crowing would be just as big.

Such a sign of a doormat franchise: it’s no longer about feeling pride in the Dolphins accomplishments (because there aren’t any), and all about diminishing the accomplishments of others so as to not feel as bad.

Why do you think margin of victory is at all significant? If the Dolphins won even half of the Super Bowls that NE has since 2000 and by even smaller margins, nobody on here would care and the crowing would be just as big.

Such a sign of a doormat franchise: it’s no longer about feeling pride in the Dolphins accomplishments (because there aren’t any), and all about diminishing the accomplishments of others so as to not feel as bad.
No, I don't mean it that way. Margin of victory is not that significant; you win by one or one hundred you are still the champions. I just find it very curious that they don't have any big blowouts like some others have had. Curious quirk.

The worst part of the whole thing is that it was shaping up to be a fantastic Football game. The Titans got up 7-0 and it looked like an epic battle was forthcoming. But no, the refs come to the aid of a practically unbeatable NE team. NE would have won without the help but somebody didn't want to take any chances. The Titans got jobbed and the fix was in. Instead of enjoying a thrilling game I was suddenly angry and screaming what is this bull****? The play where the Titans got a stop and on the punt the flag came out was the most brutal of all. The call was correctly made against NE, walk them back 5 yards end of story. But no, the Ref inexplicably reverses the call, changes the call to be against the Titans and gives the Patriots the first down. In that moment the game was ruined.

That Ajayi fumble was great as well as that dropped pass on third down that would have put Eagles in FG range in a game won by a FG at the close of the first half. The sell out Tony Dungy said.

The worst part of the whole thing is that it was shaping up to be a fantastic Football game. The Titans got up 7-0 and it looked like an epic battle was forthcoming. But no, the refs come to the aid of a practically unbeatable NE team. NE would have won without the help but somebody didn't want to take any chances. The Titans got jobbed and the fix was in. Instead of enjoying a thrilling game I was suddenly angry and screaming what is this bull****? The play where the Titans got a stop and on the punt the flag came out was the most brutal of all. The call was correctly made against NE, walk them back 5 yards end of story. But no, the Ref inexplicably reverses the call, changes the call to be against the Titans and gives the Patriots the first down. In that moment the game was ruined.

And they wouldn't have reversed that call for any other team. That's what pisses me off the most!

Brady is very good, but he and the offense look even better when they get do overs and extra downs to convert 1st downs and sustain drives as a result of phantom or ticky tack calls against the defense.
I’m still incensed by the batted ball call against Olivier Vernon several yrs back. Haven’t seen a call like it since.

That batted ball call was the most rediculous bunch of crap I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot of blatant bs officiating thru the years.

Like you said I’ve never seen that call made since and I don’t think I ever saw it prior.

A complete hose job

Just below that was the fumble into the end zone by roethlisberger we dive on and then get piled on come out of the pile with it even and they call it no sure recovery.

Another awful call against us the saints game the year they won the championship the db is running a turnover back clearly fumbles before he crosses the goal line for some reason there is no goal line view of the play on that play side. My ass there’s not

I’m getting real tired of feeling like the fix is in

No, I don't mean it that way. Margin of victory is not that significant; you win by one or one hundred you are still the champions. I just find it very curious that they don't have any big blowouts like some others have had. Curious quirk.

And let's face it, the Pats shouldn't have won their last two Super Bowls. The Falcons flat out collapsed and choked in last year's Super Bowl after being up 28-3 and the Seahawks should have won against them three years ago if it wasn't for the bad play calling at the end of that game. So they have been very lucky as well.

NFL games are decided in Las Vegas, just like the NBA. Now they will have their own nfl team with Chucky at the helm just when Puke England starts to wind down. Hmmm, I wonder if the Raiders will do well there?

Every time the Titans made a mistake the Pats made them pay. Of course there was some highly questionable calls against but that's playing in NE.

Take away the mistakes and this would have been an upset.

I don’t understand your Ajayi comments. In the Tannehill discussions, the “tape guys” are the happy adjusters and Tannehill doesn’t have the numbers to be considered elite. With Ajayi it seems you are one of the “tape guys” because his numbers sure don’t scream excellence. 1 TD this season on 208 attempts. For his career he has 11 TDs (10 rushing + 1 receiving) but also 7 fumbles. Can you tell me what you think makes him a very good football player?

Don't expect an answer. He doesn't come here to talk football. Never ever discusses the play on the field.

Funny how that inability went away when he paired up with Pederson...

Okies, maybe he fits what the Eagles want, il leave that up to you to decide. Personally im more than happy with Drake and was frustrated as hell with Ajayi. Even last year, aside from his crazy games there was plenty of issues in the rest of the season

If you want to break down eagles gameplans and how Ajayi fits them that sounds interesting and I will happily read it, but this isnt for section for it

Okies, maybe he fits what the Eagles want, il leave that up to you to decide. Personally im more than happy with Drake and was frustrated as hell with Ajayi. Even last year, aside from his crazy games there was plenty of issues in the rest of the season

If you want to break down eagles gameplans and how Ajayi fits them that sounds interesting and I will happily read it, but this isnt for section for it

Sure but I don't believe anybody in house knew what we had in Drake. The Saints did it right, they saw they had a beast in Kamara and got something out of their dead weight in Peterson. Everybody was happy.

Here everybody was mad and we threw up a prayer, and got damned lucky.

And let's face it, the Pats shouldn't have won their last two Super Bowls. The Falcons flat out collapsed and choked in last year's Super Bowl after being up 28-3 and the Seahawks should have won against them three years ago if it wasn't for the bad play calling at the end of that game. So they have been very lucky as well.

The Falcons collapsed because Tom Brady led 5 straight scoring drives to end the game. Likewise against Seahawks when Brady led 2 TD drives to end the game and provide the winning margin. 7 straight drives to end his last 2 Super Bowl wins. That isn't luck. It is unprecedented.

Back
Top Bottom