Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins

Sure but I don't believe anybody in house knew what we had in Drake. The Saints did it right, they saw they had a beast in Kamara and got something out of their dead weight in Peterson. Everybody was happy.

Here everybody was mad and we threw up a prayer, and got damned lucky.

I agree we got lucky that we had an option who stepped up and frankly was a much better fit. But with his attitude and scheme issues here, (his inability to just take the easy 3 or 4 yards because he was only interested in big plays frustrated the life out of me) I honestly haven't looked back since he was booted out.

Anyways, im guilty here as well but the trade has been debated to death and most Ajayi talk has already been moved to the nfl forum, this thread needs to get back ontopic about his comments please

Last edited:
And they wouldn't have reversed that call for any other team. That's what pisses me off the most!
i dont even understand how they are allowed to overturn that?

its not like they went to replay and said they saw something different so it was overturned, the only time the play was seen was live, they threw a flag, huddled, called what they saw, and then next thing u know, '' wait 5 yds on tenn, 1st down pats''.

when the refs review a play for us for example vs the bucs which should have been a safety, they cant even get it right on replay, but without replay here, they have no problem changing the call.

i hope someone picks the pats off in the afc championship

Winning blinds a lot of problems for players sometimes. We weren't going anywhere this year and he wasn't in our future plans due to knee issues so I am ok with the trade. As far as the comments go, his behavior and the crap he pulled here wouldn't fly in most NFL locker rooms. Hopefully the kid will learn and grow up a bit from it as he is a talented running back.

Brady is very good, but he and the offense look even better when they get do overs and extra downs to convert 1st downs and sustain drives as a result of phantom or ticky tack calls against the defense.
I’m still incensed by the batted ball call against Olivier Vernon several yrs back. Haven’t seen a call like it since.
You and me both. And this year the muffed punt that they signaled Pats ball right away from 15 yards away. And Miami recovered it. **** the NFL.

No question. Look at thie difference at what he tells the viewers vs what you heard from Collinsworth.

Romos value is pre snap based on alignment and formation and situational football. Exactly like you’d expect a qb to see it on tape.

Collinsworth is post play. Like you’d expect a former wr to be able to analyze all the happenings. Al Michaels though likes to run the show pre snap even if he offers nothing of the alignment tell variety. I’m sure working with michaels ego is not easy.

Although I don’t think that Jim nantz likes being corrected all that much by romo. You can sense some tension at times nantz tries to hide it but it’s there

The worst call was when they reversed the call saying the Titans jumped first when the Pats were punting deep in their own end and allowing them to get a first down. That was such BS. The Pats guy flinched first. I have never seen that call reversed before. Only the Pats would get a call like that.
That was definitely a pro wrestling moment. I have never seen a call like that in 30 years of watching football. It sickens me to think the NFL could be fixed, but I can't come up with any other explanation.

There's nothing wrong with being open and honest and expressing disagreement. It's how you go about it that makes all the difference. And if on top of that you decide you're going to do your own thing because you disagree with the coaches, that's obviously going to piss people off

Still say the trade of Ajayi was stupid and Gases,ego got the better of his decision making. He could have benched the guy and certainly gotten a much higher pick than really a high 5th than we recieved from the birds. Drake may be more talented but has been very injury prone in career so depending on him is like playing with dynamite you never know when he is going to blow up with a injury. Jay should be very happy to play on a contender with a chance than on our team that is in disarray. Cutler didn’t play to win, and our defense went south and our coaching staff was snorting cocaine. Rose colored glasses stuff suppoting this trade. Anyway sitting my future daughter in law last night in Jacksonville big Pats fan and she even mentioned the Titans were getting hosed with the calls. You know its bad when Pat fans are cringing at the calls.

Did anyone see Ajayi in on a play where he was supposed to protect the QB? I think he is now only in to get the ball on a run or pass, or a stupid diversion for the WR misdirection run.

He is a situational back, and once the def recognizes it, his yards disappear.

Back
Top Bottom