Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins

Best of luck to Ajayi. It must be nice being traded from 6-10 to #1 seed in the NFC. He’ll still end up facing the Patriots so hopefully he can help beat their ass.

Jay Ajayi is simply a very good football player. It's comical to read some of the assertions that he is too stiff in the upper body to contribute as a pass receiver, and so forth.

Ajayi improved dramatically as 2016 wore on, and he's improved tremendously as 2017 has advanced. He's really running with athletic arrogance right now. Moves and energy and attitude. Everyone was praising Ajayi for his contribution today, including Tony Dungy on the post game show.

That's the way it should be. You don't get rewarded for selling low.

I can't imagine being an Adjuster. Imagine all the low percentage requirements you rely on: Ajayi's knees are bad. He'll be out of the league soon. Ajayi doesn't follow his blockers. He's a liability. Ajayi is a cancer in the locker room.

I'm sure those will be ongoing themes. It is sucker material galore. I do give credit to the posters who don't fall for that stuff. The ones who will fall for it are the predictable lot. They overreact to every game and every situation. Coach speak is their glory.

If you merely sit back and rely on an overview, not much goes wrong. The truth rallies and returns.

Ajayi's full quote was not provided. He said the Dolphin experience taught him that the NFL is a business. No kidding. And business leaders don't like to be told they are wrong, despite all evidence and truth. Preferable to shut up and watch the screen passes.

I can't imagine being an Adjuster.
I don’t understand your Ajayi comments. In the Tannehill discussions, the “tape guys” are the happy adjusters and Tannehill doesn’t have the numbers to be considered elite. With Ajayi it seems you are one of the “tape guys” because his numbers sure don’t scream excellence. 1 TD this season on 208 attempts. For his career he has 11 TDs (10 rushing + 1 receiving) but also 7 fumbles. Can you tell me what you think makes him a very good football player?

I wish Ajayi well. I believe the doctors who say his knee won’t last. He would have never received a second contract in Miami. i would have preferred more compensation. To me it’s clear Drake is a far superior player.

Even romo said something
It happens too often when teams play the Pats something unusual always seems to happen. Remember that 4th down play where the play clock ran out and reset its self and Pats got another 40 seconds!! I was pissed!

Inability to follow the gameplan seemed a rather bigger issue.

Supported the trade at the time, still do
how come he is following now? The mad scientist made a decision. Being part of his fan club will always have you support him

That is one thing you can count on. They will get the calls. Very seldom are they on the bad side of the officials

Brady is very good, but he and the offense look even better when they get do overs and extra downs to convert 1st downs and sustain drives as a result of phantom or ticky tack calls against the defense.
I’m still incensed by the batted ball call against Olivier Vernon several yrs back. Haven’t seen a call like it since.

Bad Off PI call on decker
Missed Facemask on Patriots
On a Mariota run that looked like he had the first, refs appeared to short him 2 yards. Refs didn't even call for a booth review.
No way NE should have gotten that timeout to try that last second FG.
Hogan got away with a high illegal block on Woodyard. Robert Woods was called for the same kind of block last week.

The worst call was when they reversed the call saying the Titans jumped first when the Pats were punting deep in their own end and allowing them to get a first down. That was such BS. The Pats guy flinched first. I have never seen that call reversed before. Only the Pats would get a call like that.

Jay Ajayi is simply a very good football player. It's comical to read some of the assertions that he is too stiff in the upper body to contribute as a pass receiver, and so forth.

Ajayi improved dramatically as 2016 wore on, and he's improved tremendously as 2017 has advanced. He's really running with athletic arrogance right now. Moves and energy and attitude. Everyone was praising Ajayi for his contribution today, including Tony Dungy on the post game show.

That's the way it should be. You don't get rewarded for selling low.

I can't imagine being an Adjuster. Imagine all the low percentage requirements you rely on: Ajayi's knees are bad. He'll be out of the league soon. Ajayi doesn't follow his blockers. He's a liability. Ajayi is a cancer in the locker room.

I'm sure those will be ongoing themes. It is sucker material galore. I do give credit to the posters who don't fall for that stuff. The ones who will fall for it are the predictable lot. They overreact to every game and every situation. Coach speak is their glory.

If you merely sit back and rely on an overview, not much goes wrong. The truth rallies and returns.

Ajayi's full quote was not provided. He said the Dolphin experience taught him that the NFL is a business. No kidding. And business leaders don't like to be told they are wrong, despite all evidence and truth. Preferable to shut up and watch the screen passes.
For a second I thought you were talking about Drake. Personally I forgot about Ajayi until I saw this thread.

Exactly. Football is a game of momentum and that call is demoralizing to a defense, giving Brady 3 more downs.
These calls have a cumulative effect on the game.
Despite all their SBs, not a single Pats team could be classified in the top 25 of all SB teams.
All their wins have been close, even against some marginal opponents like the Panthers QBd by Jake Delhomme

Exactly. Football is a game of momentum and that call is demoralizing to a defense, giving Brady 3 more downs.
These calls have a cumulative effect on the game.
Despite all their SBs, not a single Pats team could be classified in the top 25 of all SB teams.
All their wins have been close, even against some marginal opponents like the Panthers QBd by Jake Delhomme
Yes, I was just thinking the other day that for all the greatest dynasty in the NFL talk, the Pats have never won a title easily. You would think at least one would be a blowout.

Thank you for clarifying this. At first glance I thought something completely different. Now after a little more detail, I don't have a problem with what Ajayi said. I wish the media would stop cherry picking quotes and start providing full context to the situation.

Back
Top Bottom