Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins

I don't understand what people are getting their panties in a wad about. Some people want to act like we shipped him off and he became the reason they are going to the super bowl. There are guys on special teams that have contributed more than he has. 3 great games and people want to act like we traded away leveon bell.

Heart and soul of their sidelines? Why, bc he's jumping around and dancing with people? Anyone doubting that trade need only go compare Drake's stats to Ajayi and quit comparing the teams accomplishments that he happens to be a member of. The 3rd string CB who has barely even seen the field is going to the super bowl as well.

We came out better in that trade.

Good for JA, I genuinely hope his experience is everything he's dreamed of since he started playing the game.

A pick is only worth what other teams are willing to give up, i am sure if we could have gotten a 3rd for him the Dolphins would have taken that trade in a minute.

It's up to the GM to negotiate the best deal possible, not just whatever someone throws out. Tannenbaum doesn't get a pass from me considered all the other terrible value trades he's made...

look at the wins you like. LOL a 4th rd pick. Hooray!
You really should have your own website ,
You can call it " Bitcheaven" I don't think you could put 4 posters together that bitch more than you

It's up to the GM to negotiate the best deal possible, not just whatever someone throws out. Tannenbaum doesn't get a pass from me considered all the other terrible value trades he's made...
When the coach says I don't want this guy on my team anymore, trade him or he is cut, it doesn't give the GM a whole lot of wiggle room.

When the coach says I don't want this guy on my team anymore, trade him or he is cut, it doesn't give the GM a whole lot of wiggle room.

Gase told him to cut him if he couldn't trade him? Where did you see that?

Meh, who gives a ****? He's been gone long enough.

Moving to General NFL forum.

I didn't see it but it's very easy to read between the lines. Ajayi was a cancer to Gase and he was going to cut it out one way or the other.

I don't think he would have cut him in the middle of the season... He didn't even cut Timmons who made a mockery of him week 1.

Maybe at the end if things didn't improve, but then they'd have more time to trade him for better value...

I don't think he would have cut him in the middle of the season... He didn't even cut Timmons who made a mockery of him week 1.

Maybe at the end if things didn't improve, but then they'd have more time to trade him for better value...
He was drafted in the fifth round, what makes you think we would've got a better pick than a fourth.

He was drafted in the fifth round, what makes you think we would've got a better pick than a fourth.

He was fresh off a pro bowl season and had 2 back to back 200 yard games in a single season, something only replicated by HOF RBs...

What you have done is to infer that Tannenbaum has not negotiated the best possible deal and we don't know that. We got a fourth for Ajayi but many have said we should have gotten a second or a third, but that thinking is based on what exactly? Dolphins fans wanted a second or a third, Dolphins fans believed we got robbed, but Philly apparently didn't think so and offered a fourth. From all accounts, the Eagles seemed to be the only team willing to step up and take him off our hands, that is not robbery for a player that the Dolphins no longer wanted and would've cut eventually. If Gase had cut him, Dolphins nation would have gone ballistic, but instead we got compensation for him.....one way or another he was out of here, take the fourth and run.

He's far from HOF RB.

I'm not saying he is, but he accomplished something that only HOF RBs did prior... Let's not pretend that he was just some 5th round pick so we got great value by getting a 4th back... The only way I will accept the value we got is if it turns out he can't play any longer within 2 years because his knee is shot.

I'm not saying he is, but he accomplished something that only HOF RBs did prior... Let's not pretend that he was just some 5th round pick so we got great value by getting a 4th back... The only way I will accept the value we got is if it turns out he can't play any longer within 2 years because his knee is shot.
I can assure you I'm not pretending anything, I think you're overvaluing him, if you're trading your starting running back mid season or at the end of the season means he's damaged goods. That could mean physically or mentally. That's the way other GM's look at the situation .

So Ajay taking huge shots at the Dolphins after winning the SB

That like from Juice is not a good sign also

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="it"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Direct fire! <a href="https://t.co/NAdvMsKZdD">pic.twitter.com/NAdvMsKZdD</a></p>&mdash; Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) <a href="">5 febbraio 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back
Top Bottom