Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes a shot at Miami Dolphins

Not sure where I see he took a shot at the Dolphins

He said he got traded because he was 'too open and honest' with the team. I don't know if that's so much a shot at the Dolphins as it is a pretty sad revelation about how dense the guy is.

He's no longer part of our team and that's that. I'm moving on with the players that we have and the ones that we'll get in the off season

Ozzy rules!!

2 years down the road will be the best time to evaluate this trade, seeing how productive Drake and Jay are and how well we do with that low 4th round draft picks. Then all of this chatting will be about facts and less about opinions.

Got there halfway through the year, wasn’t even a starter, and he looks like the heart and soul of the eagles on the sideline. Hell have a great career. Hope Drake does the same.

congrats Jay train

Sent away from the dolphins as if he was a cancer, now to the superbowl. Must be nice for him now

Did anyone see Ajayi in on a play where he was supposed to protect the QB? I think he is now only in to get the ball on a run or pass, or a stupid diversion for the WR misdirection run.

He is a situational back, and once the def recognizes it, his yards disappear.
I think i know the play you are talking about and that was a RPO. so jay didnt know if he was getting it or not. when that backer comes (which was Barr) it tells the qb to throw it, not hand it off. In RPO's qbs key the backer not the end

I wasn't happy about the trade in the beginning, however, I certainly don't feel the same way now. We traded away Ajayi and elevated Drake who IMO has played well this season for a first time starter. Out of that trade we got a fourth round pick, no worries from me.

I wasn't happy about the trade in the beginning, however, I certainly don't feel the same way now. We traded away Ajayi and elevated Drake who IMO has played well this season for a first time starter. Out of that trade we got a fourth round pick, no worries from me.
look at the wins you like. LOL a 4th rd pick. Hooray!

look at the wins you like. LOL a 4th rd pick. Hooray!
No coach is going to keep a malcontent player and a locker room cancer running on a ticking time bomb knee because he is a fan favorite, look at the other side of the equation for once.

The 4th round pick is basically a 5th now because the Eagles are in the Super Bowl. I’ve mostly gotten over getting rid of the player, in large part because Drake has performed very well, but I don’t think I will get over the value (or lack thereof) they got in the trade. I’d think a young pro bowl back would be worth at least a 3rd round pick...

The 4th round pick is basically a 5th now because the Eagles are in the Super Bowl. I’ve mostly gotten over getting rid of the player, in large part because Drake has performed very well, but I don’t think I will get over the value (or lack thereof) they got in the trade. I’d think a young pro bowl back would be worth at least a 3rd round pick...
A pick is only worth what other teams are willing to give up, i am sure if we could have gotten a 3rd for him the Dolphins would have taken that trade in a minute.

I'm over the trade as well, I like what we have in Drake but damn I wish we could have got at least a 3rd round pick for him or equal value (two 4th rounders) we all knew it was terrible value trade for us.

Back
Top Bottom