Akeem Spence To The Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akeem Spence To The Fins

More Lions trash. He should not be trading future picks. Doesn't matter if it's late round. I can't stand Tannen-bum. I would like to go one draft with all our picks.
Wow, is he that bad?

More Lions trash. He should not be trading future picks. Doesn't matter if it's late round. I can't stand Tannen-bum. I would like to go one draft with all our picks.

It does matter actually. Has Spence proven he’s better than 7th round production? If so, it’s a win.

Just bitching to bitch about something...

How can you really be down on this move? A 7th round pick doesn’t even matter, we get a vet DT to help in the rotation.

What’s your grand plan for this almighty seventh rounder?

He comes here and balls out and our brilliant posters will be saying "effing Tannenbaum, giving away draft picks again!"

It's sad.

Some people were complaining about taking a kicker in the seventh (not me, i think thats a fine place to get a good K, and be assured you get the one you want as opposed to udfa)

Any qb taken will be a major project and likely not even better than Fales or Osweiler.

Honestly any position you pick in the 7th will need to be heavily developed. Who was our last one to work out and have a solid career? Richard Matthews? So yeah you will find a decent player every once in awhile.

But in this case we are getting a 26 yr old player at a position we need more bodies. Not bad like some people might try to make you believe

Seems an overreaction. We need to replaces Suh's huge amount of snaps with someone, if he is cheap then this is fine. Our DL coach coached him last year so he obviously must fit what we want to do.

Without him we didn't have enough bodies to play DT

Do you even know anything about the player or are you just spouting off because you don't like Tannenbaum?

He is coming off his best year as a pro, just took a half a million dollar pay cut and we only gave up a 7th round pick for the guy.

So, genius, tell me who else they could have picked up for a lower salary and less than a 7th round pick.

Back
Top Bottom