Akeem Spence To The Fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akeem Spence To The Fins

More Lions trash. He should not be trading future picks. Doesn't matter if it's late round. I can't stand Tannen-bum. I would like to go one draft with all our picks.
What awesome non trash players do you expect to be available in May?

The thing about this trade that I like; Is it kept Miami from possibly over spending on a F/A DT. Spence has a cheap contract and was productive under Miami’s new DL Coach.

You all can bash me all you want. I have watched the guy play. My two buddies are TB fans and Lions fans. The guy is below average. Has also been suspended. I would rather have not traded future picks and address DT after June 1st. I fully supported this draft. Those claiming some people just want to bitch don't know Jack. Go research him. Below average in my opinion. Even for a 7th. All picks are valuable.

It gives us much needed depth at DT and Kocurek will know him well from his time in Detroit. We've only gave up a 7th round pick here it's a very good move.

So that leaves Miami with Spence, Phillips, Godchaux, Taylor, Wright and udfas Moten and Pittman at defensive tackle. The 7th round can easily be recouped if needed or wanted.

Do i need to be that guy? Spence only had 1 less sack then Suh and started less games.

yes-that-just-happened-and-we-all-let-it-happen.jpg

People that are upset. You do realize the same Talent is udfa as 7th round right? Oh and we get that player now. Plus when a player steps up and takes a starters spot. Like say... McDonald. We can flip him for a 7th.

pff seems to agree
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-grading-every-deal-of-2017-nfl-free-agency

You all can bash me all you want. I have watched the guy play. My two buddies are TB fans and Lions fans. The guy is below average. Has also been suspended. I would rather have not traded future picks and address DT after June 1st. I fully supported this draft. Those claiming some people just want to bitch don't know Jack. Go research him. Below average in my opinion. Even for a 7th. All picks are valuable.

Not sure how good of a DT Spence will be in the Dolphins system. Do find this opinion from that same PFF page pretty funny looking at it in hindsight after the game Foles had in the Super Bowl. Not saying Foles is a great QB either but you can't deny what he did in the biggest game of his career.

QB NICK FOLES TO PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
Actual: Two years, $11 million, $7 million guaranteed

PFF play-earned contract: Two years, $2.1 million, $1 million guaranteed

Grade: D

At best this is a sideways move at backup QB and when the Eagles already had a significant portion of money invested in backup Chase Daniel it seems like a move that didn’t need to be made.

Back
Top Bottom