**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

How do you Bama people feel about the SEC championship game against UGA? Looking like that game is going to be for a spot in the NCG.

Better now,that's for sure......I really cant get a feel for Ga....Have u ever seen a team go under the radar for a chance to win it all like Ga. this year.
The games we have lost,the other team's QB has had to have the game of their life.
So...Murray has a average game...we win...If he has a great game..who knows.

Better now,that's for sure......I really cant get a feel for Ga....Have u ever seen a team go under the radar for a chance to win it all like Ga. this year.
The games we have lost,the other team's QB has had to have the game of their life.
So...Murray has a average game...we win...If he has a great game..who knows.
Bama should do what they normally do. Play solid defense and if the offense can't get rolling, just win the field position battle and/or turnover battle. If the Gators hadn't had a complete meltdown offensively and turned the ball over 6 ****ing times (7 if you count a turnover on downs) they would have had a great shot at winning that game. I've watched both teams extensively this season, and Bama is better.

Georgia in the NCG would be a travesty after backing out of the Oregon game and having a joke schedule. Might be the first time in my life I am rooting for Alabama.

Georgia in the NCG would be a travesty after backing out of the Oregon game and having a joke schedule. Might be the first time in my life I am rooting for Alabama.

Come Luke....join the dark side!!!!

I can't imagine what Trooper Taylor is doing being a finalist for Assistant Coach of the Year anyway.... All he does is jump around and wave that white towel over his head.....

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is in regards to the Javon Robinson kid from Memphis, and Auburn paying a counselor to change his grades so he'd be eligible. I can't imagine why Auburn would be so stupid after they just let 'em skate on Cam Newton. They've been doing it so long they think they're bullet proof.

By the way, it's almost 20 years to the day that ol' Dye called it quits over Ramsey, you remember that IB don't you, Namor? Funny how things tend to come full circle ain't it?

I'm interested to see how this news affects some Auburn commits like Dee Liner..... we have to block him Friday night when we take on Muscle Shoals in the quarter-finals... we didn't do a very good job the first time around earlier in the season...

I know I'm missing something here, but why are you rooting for Alabama?

I think he mad because GA is the reason the Gators arent playing now.

Damn good game going on here though.

As a person who is not invested in either team: This is a really exciting game to watch. Figured UGA would have figured out that they are going to run the ball a lot. Oh wait, they have. Just not helping.

Georgia is putting on the worst display of tackling I have ever seen. Rick Allen from Def Leppard could do better.

That ball hit the ground, but I do not think Aaron Murray is clutch enough to drive them down field anyways.

Wow. Big mistake there by UGA. Hit that ball into the ground and try again. Or spike in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom