**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

That’s what happens when you get fired by Nick Saban. He doesn’t fire you - he “finds” you another opportunity.

I’ve been begging for this move since Saban fire…. I mean “found” Tosh Lupoi a job with the Cleveland Browns and replaced him with Pete Gol*ing.

I refuse to even put the D in his name.

That’s what happens when you get fired by Nick Saban. He doesn’t fire you - he “finds” you another opportunity.

I’ve been begging for this move since Saban fire…. I mean “found” Tosh Lupoi a job with the Cleveland Browns and replaced him with Pete Gol*ing.

I refuse to even put the D in his name.

I knew you weren't a "fan" of Golding.

Further, you had mentioned the 1-4-6 as one Golding's creations. I was less than impressed w/ it in the Sugar Bowl; it seemed like an early Saban/Belichick creation that had been mothballed for obvious reasons.

Now I see why Bama was interested in Miami quarterback Tyler Van Dyke. Feel like they're gonna go back to Milroe. Buchner was painfully bad and the offensive line has issues

With NIL and the transfer portal, Alabama is just another good but no longer great football team. While Saban still recruits top classes, it is difficult to keep all those top recruits happy if they don’t play immediately. With it now being easy for college players to transfer from one school to another without having to sit out a year, Alabama will not be able to dominant college football like they once did with Saban.

I think that just like many coaches did as Bobby Bowden got older and there were rumors of his impending retirement. Opposing coaches will be telling recruits Saban will likely retire soon, so they shouldn’t go to Alabama expecting Saban to be there during the time they are at Alabama.

Saban has had a great run as a college football head coach but with Georgia now being the top program in the SEC, it is likely time Alabama starts preparing for their next younger head coach if they don’t want to just become another also ran in the SEC over the next few years.

As a team I like Alabama but Saban makes my skin crawl. When he starts chewing out a player I'd to choke the ever-lovin crap out of him.

I have a lot of respect for Nick Saban and Alabama. Good luck and Go Dawgs Saturday.

Congratulations Bama fans! Represent the SEC well!

Congratulations Bama fans! Represent the SEC well!
If Bama is in the playoffs then something is wrong! You get 3 unbeaten power five teams! And then you got 2 one loss powers five conference teams both have won their conference. But one has beaten the other 'Texas beat Bama'

If Bama is in the playoffs then something is wrong! You get 3 unbeaten power five teams! And then you got 2 one loss powers five conference teams both have won their conference. But one has beaten the other 'Texas beat Bama'
Agreed. I don't mind Alabama in the playoffs. I thought they were underrated all season and won several bets, including today. But it only makes sense to include them if you don't specify criteria. The committee will make a mockery of itself if Alabama is selected above Texas despite flunking the criteria.

They might bend over to the SEC via a Supreme Court Bush v Gore approach and come up with a convoluted rationale to exclude Florida State, while cautioning we know this doesn't make sense and shouldn't be used as precedent.

Back
Top Bottom