**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

I'll be truthful I won't bitch and complain if Bama gets in now but over 1 loss TCU even though Bama has 2 Losses. The reason I won't complain is cuase if you where to asked me who I'd think would win in a head to head match up between Bama and TCU I would say Bama easily. I Would Advocate for a 2 loss Tennessee since they bet Bama head to head but with Hooker injured I would take them out IMO.

Alabama won’t get in and doesn’t deserve to be in.

They’re 124th in the nation in penalties.

It doesn’t matter if Alabama would be favored over TCU. They were favored over Tennessee and LSU and lost both. They were favored over aTm and Texas and nearly lost both.

Alabama may be one of the four best teams on paper. The players certainly are.

But the coaches aren’t. See the penalties - that’s on Saban and his coaches.

If Saban wants to explain to his team why they’ll be left out of the playoff despite having the best talent - he needs to explain to ‘em it’s because of him and his coaching staff.

He has a bunch of “recruiters” that can’t coach their way out of a wet paper sack. But can get DUI’s.

That’s on him. That’s what he chose.

Alabama won’t get in and doesn’t deserve to be in.

They’re 124th in the nation in penalties.

It doesn’t matter if Alabama would be favored over TCU. They were favored over Tennessee and LSU and lost both. They were favored over aTm and Texas and nearly lost both.

Alabama may be one of the four best teams on paper. The players certainly are.

But the coaches aren’t. See the penalties - that’s on Saban and his coaches.

If Saban wants to explain to his team why they’ll be left out of the playoff despite having the best talent - he needs to explain to ‘em it’s because of him and his coaching staff.

He has a bunch of “recruiters” that can’t coach their way out of a wet paper sack. But can get DUI’s.

That’s on him. That’s what he chose.

Alabama would beat TCU if they played but they didn’t deserve to make the playoffs this year simply because they lost 2 games.

When they go to the 12 team playoff system in two years, 2 and even 3 loss teams will likely make the playoffs but with with only 4 teams in the playoffs now, it’s hard to put in a 2 loss team in the final four over two 1 loss teams.

I’m disappointed Alabama isn’t in but I understand and agree with the committee.

Should help Michigan facing TCU instead of OSU or Alabama in semi.

Looks like Saban figured out the NIL pretty quickly.

When do these guys go to class?

Screenshot 2022-12-23 013647.png

For another “chip”…lol…corn dogs..

It was really cold in Louisiana today.

Was about 32-31 degrees.
Truly no harm meant..just picking on you guys….was impressed with Kelly his first year.
Here’s to a few more years of a good rivalry !!

Truly no harm meant..just picking on you guys….was impressed with Kelly his first year.
Here’s to a few more years of a good rivalry !!
I mean I thought my quip was pretty funny.

We have an awesome rivalry. The two biggest NFL factories in all of college football.

Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom