**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

From LSUFreek

:lol: :lol:

bamahellmarch_medium-1.gif

Damn you JC.....
but funny..

That guy is a GIF master. He writes form the Sporting News. I have no idea where his articles are but that's where all of his GIF come from. He does a couple each week. They're ALWAYS hilarious.

The part where Paul Finebaum is clapping with Saban is hilarious....

McElroy also got a hit to the head that should've been called... but they're neither here nor there...

The reason Bama lost is because they had LSU pinned deep in their own territory with a 3rd and 13, with not only the game on the line, but the SEASON... and another blown coverage allowed them to convert a HUGE play.... sealing the win..

It's the same reason Bama lost against S. Carolina, the youth and inexperience on defense leads to too many blown coverages and allows teams to convert 3rd and 13, 14, 15, etc. scenarios... over and over again...

And we better get over this one quick too... because there's a very good Mississippi St. team waiting for us next Saturday that's had 2 weeks to prepare...

Repeating as national champs is g-o-n-e... the only thing I'm worried about is going to another meaningless bowl game and the boys just not showing up because they're disinterested like they did against Utah...

Face it... if you're not playing for the national championship at Alabama, and end up in some meaningless bowl game instead, they don't care...

There's a lot of places where you play for championships.... but not at the University of Alabama...

.. at Alabama you play for DYNASTIES...

RTR..

Agree with everything you said Slimm. I think they come out ready next weekend. As young as the team is sometimes losses like this are needed to teach the young players a lesson. Hate to see it especially from a team that is so physically gifted but I think the loss will stick with a lot of the players for awhile and it might be what the team needed.

Namor and Ted, we are starting to see eye-to-eye on a certain topic at hand here.

I am quickly losing respect for the Auburn fanbase with each passing hour over this entire Newton/Mullen/Meyer fiasco.

Namor and Ted, we are starting to see eye-to-eye on a certain topic at hand here.

I am quickly losing respect for the Auburn fanbase with each passing hour over this entire Newton/Mullen/Meyer fiasco.

Try living with them for 40 years....

One week from today, I want to hear that damn Rammer Jammer so loud and proud it breaks my ****in speakers.

Back
Top Bottom