**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Thank God I have Saturdays to look forward to. Dolphins are killing me.

These last two weeks,Ive gone from great highs on Sat. nite to crap by
Monday nite.

I have to give all the credit to those South Carolina kids...

Sometimes you'll go into a tough road game like this and lose because you beat yourself more than anything... you'll go in there and turn the football over a bunch and never really give yourself a chance... that's not the case for Alabama today...

Bama had no turnovers... S.C. had the only turnover in the game... The bottom line is, South Carolina just looked like they wanted it more... they made the plays when they mattered... Bama didn't make enough..

I always felt like THIS was going to be the game that tripped Bama up... and unfortunately I nailed it. I'm not surprised that Alabama lost this game, I'm surprised by HOW they got beat. South Carolina pretty much did what they wanted in all phases (run the ball, pass the ball, convert 3rd and long like it was nothing, etc.).. But, you can't stay undefeated forever, especially when you're playing big time, tough opponents week in and week out... and South Carolina had 2 weeks to prepare...

It only gets tougher for Bama from here on out with all the conference foes they'll play that have bye weeks prior and will have 2 weeks to prepare...

You never know, we could see this game again in Atlanta in December....

There is no doubt with all the bye weeks teams have before playing Bama that we have the toughest schedule in the SEC if not the country.
You are right Slimm USC just wanted it more. Spurrier did an excellent job preparing for us. Hope the D can learn from this and improve. I really want to see USC again in Atlanta. Bama has a tough road to get there though. I am honestly most worried about going to LSU. Auburn is the better team but Tuscaloosa is going to be rockin when they come to play. If Auburn, Alabama, and USC win out then the the last two games before bowl season in the SEC could be epic.

Give South Carolina a lot of credit. They clearly were the better team yesterday. Lucky for you Bama fans, you have Ole Miss and Tennessee as rebound games coming up.

It's a weird feeling losing...It's been a long time...but yea...Give SC their props..they kicked our *****...
Props to the ol' ball coach.
Now we see how Bama reacts to a loss...I had thougth those young DB's of ours had grown up a little,
and they have..they just got took to the wood shed yesterday.

Next up Ole' Piss......Old Miss,college football's equivalent to rebound sex.

What's strange is that Ole Miss has the highest scoring offense in the SEC.... What other conferences are you ever going to see arguably the worst team in it be the highest scoring team?

Just goes to show you that there really are no "gimmes" in the SEC.... not to mention, they've had 2 weeks to prepare for Bama too...

I'm noticing a trend here...

What's strange is that Ole Miss has the highest scoring offense in the SEC.... What other conferences are you ever going to see arguably the worst team in it be the highest scoring team?

Just goes to show you that there really are no "gimmes" in the SEC.... not to mention, they've had 2 weeks to prepare for Bama too...

I'm noticing a trend here...

With the bye weeks Alabama's schedule is leaps and bounds harder than any other schedule in the country. I never realized Ole Miss had the highest scoring offense in the SEC. We match up great against teams with weak D's and high flying offenses. Just control the clock and pound the ball down their throat. Hope Bryant Denny is rocking. If I was there I know I would be loud after drinking all day. I don't remember the last time there was a 8:00 o'clock kickoff at home.

Roll Tide

Damn..we are playing like crap.

Looked better against the Vols. Time to use this week to improve and get healthy. Still think we control our own destiny by winning out. Hope the Newtons stay at number 1. Would love to bring them down.

Back
Top Bottom