Albert Breer: Bullygate turning into Duke Lacrosse Part 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Breer: Bullygate turning into Duke Lacrosse Part 2

How much pay did he lose? I forget. Was two weeks in the end? He is owed cash IMO.

Scary how the team reacted to this. Very typical of business and government nowadays. Suspend or fire..find facts later.

I don't remember. Did he actually lose pay?

Incog lost 4 games of pay because that's the maximum he can get due to conduct detrimental to the team.

Remember how righteous TJ, Schefter, Cris Carter and Shannon Sharpe were over this?

Didn't Sharpe cry over this?

Outside of Schefter (who I like, but he's had a personal issue with Incog for years) I always laughed how guys like TJ,Carter, Deon, Sharpe, and Lewis all cried foul when they aren't exactly high character guys while "high character" guys like Michael Strahan, Tiki Barber, and Derrick Brooks all said "yeah this goes on all the time"

Remember Philbin ALREADY wanted to get rid of him after the incident at the charity Golf gig.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 16m
So, Jonathan Martin has some explaining to do... and not to a retired coach posing as a journalist

Remember how righteous TJ, Schefter, Cris Carter and Shannon Sharpe were over this?

Didn't Sharpe cry over this?

Hines Ward had a coming to Jesus moment about being bullyed his entire life because he's mix race.

Then again Obama is mix race but claims to be the first black president? :idk:

I wonder where the apologies on this board will be for those of us who called it from the start and were bashed?

Crickets .....

I wonder where the apologies on this board will be for those of us who called it from the start and were bashed?

Crickets .....

Have you noticed how the narrative has now changed among Martin's "divinely-inspired Evangelical Enablers" from:

"Incognito is a racist, the worst POS, and Martin should be exalted for having the courage to speak up (and welcomed back with open arms next season)" <paraphrased

to:

"I didn't want Martin anyway.. the team is better off without both of them" and/or "becoming a vile protagonist is really a known way to for the victim of bullying to cope" (yada yada yada)

That's the thing. Not many will come out and retract their previous views on this whole thing because it all went down 3 months ago.

Tom Jackson was the worst of the bunch! I know he'll keep quiet.

Once the word 'bully' was associated with two grown men. People should have took notice, that the media and certain ideological talking heads wanted a issue ad.

Don't always believe what the media has to say, when their ideology is peppered into their commentary.

Now the question for me is what was the FO thinking to banish Incognito...

He didsexually harass a volunteer and harassed another member of the Dolphins staff.

The man is indeed an asshole, lets not pretend he is innocent in all of this

And I am glad this is blowing up in Martin's face.

Have you noticed how the narrative has now changed among Martin's "divinely-inspired Evangelical Enablers" from:

"Incognito is a racist, the worst POS, and Martin should be exalted for having the courage to speak up (and welcomed back with open arms next season)" <paraphrased

to:

"I didn't want Martin anyway.. the team is better off without both of them" and/or "becoming a vile protagonist is really a known way to for the victim of bullying to cope" (yada yada yada)

Yes I have.

He didsexually harass a volunteer and harassed another member of the Dolphins staff.

The man is indeed an asshole, lets not pretend he is innocent in all of this

And I am glad this is blowing up in Martin's face.

+1.

Incog is still a dick at the end of the day due to his other run-ins with Fins FO and staff. But, the Martin portion is a faux.

Back
Top Bottom