Albert Breer: Bullygate turning into Duke Lacrosse Part 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Breer: Bullygate turning into Duke Lacrosse Part 2

He didsexually harass a volunteer and harassed another member of the Dolphins staff.

The man is indeed an asshole, lets not pretend he is innocent in all of this

And I am glad this is blowing up in Martin's face.

I would have cut him for the sexual assault, but this FO had no business bashing him for Ratfink while sweeping the sexual assault under the carpet. They got both reactions wrong.

Screwed up priorities are born of screwed up leadership.

Have you noticed how the narrative has now changed among Martin's "divinely-inspired Evangelical Enablers" from:

"Incognito is a racist, the worst POS, and Martin should be exalted for having the courage to speak up (and welcomed back with open arms next season)" <paraphrased

to:

"I didn't want Martin anyway.. the team is better off without both of them" and/or "becoming a vile protagonist is really a known way to for the victim of bullying to cope" (yada yada yada)

I'll be honest - I've always opposed your POV on this (and Goonboss' and NCFinFan and others), not because I thought Martin is blameless (I never thought that), but because you're guilty of the same baseless (and likely false) speculation that you're blaming the media right now for. The media brought up racism and publicly lynched Incognito for it. And they were wrong, dead wrong.

But in the meantime, you've bought-into (and are still selling) this ridiculous "It's all a money-grab orchestrated by mommy and duly executed by her conniving snake-oil son" scenario. And publicly lynching the Martin's for it. And with all due respect, I believe you're wrong, dead wrong.

Will you come out with a public apology when it turns out Martin was just a troubled drugged-out kid who had to quit to get his life back together?

I find it awkward that not one talking head has mentioned the references to drug use and hookers in the texts. Definitely indicates wide practice of this behavior. Still crazy to see what talking heads choose and choose not to talk about.

The sexual assault thing is a little grey for me.

So the team new and tried to cover it up. Weird. The chick didn't charge Incognito or the Dolphins. And she got herself likely a little chump change for the "aggrivation".

Should he have been cut from the team? I think of you do that you fire everyone who was responsible for covering it up as well. It's just as bad to me.

The sexual assault thing is a little grey for me.

So the team new and tried to cover it up. Weird. The chick didn't charge Incognito or the Dolphins. And she got herself likely a little chump change for the "aggrivation".

Should he have been cut from the team? I think of you do that you fire everyone who was responsible for covering it up as well. It's just as bad to me.

Took a page from the ol' Bill Clinton play book.

Nothing will be done. The sacrifice has been made by finally showing Ireland the door. It appears we have already prepared to give Turner the pink slip too but I guess we're waiting on the report to be released.

I find it awkward that not one talking head has mentioned the references to drug use and hookers in the texts. Definitely indicates wide practice of this behavior. Still crazy to see what talking heads choose and choose not to talk about.

The hookers aren't surprising to me at all. I bet a lot of young rich athletes pay for sex one way or another. They're hunted too remember.

The drug thing though is an eye opener. But I hardly think it's isolated to these 2 meatheads. I'm sure players all over the NFL are getting a little worried their practice of circumventing the rules are being exposed.

I'll be honest - I've always opposed your POV on this (and Goonboss' and NCFinFan and others), not because I thought Martin is blameless (I never thought that), but because you're guilty of the same baseless (and likely false) speculation that you're blaming the media right now for. The media brought up racism and publicly lynched Incognito for it. And they were wrong, dead wrong.

But in the meantime, you've bought-into (and are still selling) this ridiculous "It's all a money-grab orchestrated by mommy and duly executed by her conniving snake-oil son" scenario. And publicly lynching the Martin's for it. And with all due respect, I believe you're wrong, dead wrong.

Will you come out with a public apology when it turns out Martin was just a troubled drugged-out kid who had to quit to get his life back together?

NO.. I absolutely will not apologize because right through the softball Dungy interview where he was obviously instructed to sidestep questions that might later be used for legal purposes, back to the contrived theatrical hissyfit he threw in the cafeteria to the bogus 1 night brief stay in a SoFL mental facility for show before scurrying on back to SoCal.. and a host of other inconsistencies covered here ad nauseum, I'm convinced he's being handled.

Unfortunately, even if he's not complicit, he's a Stanford grad, and presumably not too dumb by association so his willingness to either personally or be directed to throw others under the bus who considered him their friends, not to mention the team that continued to pay him for doing nothing positive, invokes not an iota of my sympathy for anyone who slanders and besmirches others for hisown benefit.

That horse is already out of the barn so no matter how many racially-sensitive interviewers who might look like a turncoat by confronting him, or even NFL appointed "fact-finders" presumably under some of the same peer pressures, nothing will alter my opinion that Jonathan Martin is a snake, and probably became so more through heredity. You really need to get a grip on reality, and no matter how your personal agenda might dovetail in, stop enabling someone who's not worthy of a spirited defense!

Why apologize for being right ? I'm still convinced that Martin's camp including his legalistic parents gave him an easy out to explain his bizarre actions in order to get sympathy for their quiter son and possibly a nice financial settlement from the Miami Dolphins.
Maybe that was not his original intent but after getting the lawyers involved he was all in and there was no other way to save face.
Now that the truth is coming out i'll bet they all regret this course of action.

Nope, because he got paid millions by claiming victim hood through his false allegations and the throwing of his team mates under the bus, for quitting and sitting on his fat vagina. That my friend is a money grab .... and a damn fine job of it, orchestrated by some one with tons of experience in playing that game who has litigated and written about it.

It was text book and we called it.

Once the media used the term 'bully' to describe a grown man....any one with some type of critical thinking seen this pile of **** for what it was. Do we need to go back and look at past transgressions by the media concerning race and rush to judgment? This was a issue ad being pushed by CNN and MSNBC with ESPN following the PC crowds orders.

You can peddle your nonsense, but it still won't change the **** your trying to push. Critical thinking and research go a long ways in seeing the nonsense the mass media pushes on people. A little research shows who Martins parents are, and their work history. Which is highly relevant in discussing this case. This 'kid' is a 24 year old man, who ran home to mom and dad because he couldn't cut it around grown men.

By your thinking, the accuser in the Duke LaCrosse case is owed a apology, even though that trash is now a convicted murderer. And Tawana Brawly, should not be a case in point of media and race hustlers pushing a agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the media used the term 'bully' to describe a grown man....any one with some type of critical thinking seen this pile of **** for what it was. Do we need to go back and look at past transgressions by the media concerning race and rush to judgment? This was a issue ad being pushed by CNN and MSNBC with ESPN following the PC crowds orders.

You can peddle your nonsense, but it still won't change the **** your trying to push. Critical thinking and research go a long ways in seeing the nonsense the mass media pushes on people. A little research shows who Martins parents are, and their work history. Which is highly relevant in discussing this case. This 'kid' is a 24 year old man, who ran home to mom and dad because he couldn't cut it around grown men.

By your thinking, the accuser in the Duke LaCrosse case is owed a apology, even though that trash is now a convicted murderer. And Tawana Brawly, should not be a case in point of media and race hustlers pushing a agenda.
Yeah, ok - I'm done with you guys. You're every bit as bad as the PC media mobs you abhor, ranting about people and motives you know nothing about, more than happy to leap to specious conclusions because it fits your agenda. It's ironic, sad and America at its finest (and worst).

Back
Top Bottom