Albert Breer: Bullygate turning into Duke Lacrosse Part 2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Breer: Bullygate turning into Duke Lacrosse Part 2

More media members crawling out of their holes to admit they over exaggerated this story and didn't truly know what was going on. Haven't seen any real backtracking from ESPN media talking heads, but perhaps that is because they were the loudest of the bunch back in November.

Too bad we won't be seeing any comments like this aired on their TV broadcast, where most people would see it. That would be a self inflicted wound for ESPN, everyone knows about their PC agenda, that won't change. You won't see them admit to them overblowing this and cashing it all in.

Yeah, ok - I'm done with you guys. You're every bit as bad as the PC media mobs you abhor, ranting about people and motives you know nothing about, more than happy to leap to specious conclusions because it fits your agenda. It's ironic, sad and America at its finest (and worst).

Promise?

Yeah, ok - I'm done with you guys. You're every bit as bad as the PC media mobs you abhor, ranting about people and motives you know nothing about, more than happy to leap to specious conclusions because it fits your agenda. It's ironic, sad and America at its finest (and worst).

Before you go, will you publicly apologize to Incognito for attributing the basest bullying and racist motives to him when in fact he was nothing but a supportive and caring friend taken out of context within the culture of a locker room milieu?

Tom Jackson and Chris Berman are biased hacks. One is a denver alum and the other is patriots/jets/buffalo homer!!!!

I was wishy washy on this, but after a week or two, you could see the truth come to light. This, not put in context, sounds like bullying, I don't know how you can deny that...put in context however, it is a totally different story.

Incognito is a meathead and an asshole. Martin sold out his buddy and his teammates. Ultimately, neither of these 2 **** sticks should be on the team.

I think you should turn your frown around. As for specious conclusions? That would be true had there not been evidence from the beginning that there was expert guidance and manipulation of the events and facts.

The moment that became clear, which was very early on, logical inferences could be made as to the validity of outside influences. Circumstantial evidence allowed for corroborating pieces of evidence to accumulate, thus forming a tier of facts leading to the logical conclusion on the assertion of facts.

Put simply, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, most likely .... it's a duck.

Before you go, will you publicly apologize to Incognito for attributing the basest bullying and racist motives to him when in fact he was nothing but a supportive and caring friend taken out of context within the culture of a locker room milieu?

:hclap:

More of those media types admitting that their were wrong or it was overblow would be great.

When that snake Adam Schefter admits he's wrong, then I'll have seen everything.

Yeah but the Duke Lacrosse team was basically about a lady falsely accusing some guys of rape. I think her accusation was a little more severe than J. Martin's claim of workplace harassment. Either way, it's a NON-STORY. The NFL needs to move on from this and tell Martin to go pound sand.

After reading all those texts between them, Richie looks pretty good in my eyes, Martin..... not so much.

Now the question for me is what was the FO thinking to banish Incognito...

Yeah, but if the incident he pulled at that golf tournament is true he should have been booted off the team then.

Yeah, but if the incident he pulled at that golf tournament is true he should have been booted off the team then.

Then cut him after the golf tournament. The truth is there was panic from the HC to the owner when the first text came out.

Someone is going away, I just hope you don't go away mad.:d-day:

Back
Top Bottom