Alex Smith: Good value at #2 ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith: Good value at #2 ?

I dont think he is worth #2 pick. I would much rather draft Stefan Lefors later in the draft like 4th or 5th round.

thepoolboy said:
If we don't pick up another quality QB and AJ bombs...then what? Do we suffer through another 4-12 season and pick at the top of the draft again?

All these RB at number 2 disciples are forgetting one thing...in 2002 we had an 1800 rusher and still missed the playoffs. The talent at the other positions on this team are nowhere near what it was in 2002.
are you agreeing are disagreeing with me??? you pretty much summed up what i was trying to say

I still want Ronnie Brown..but Smith is 2nd on my list, and I'd be more than satisfied if he was wearin the aqua and orange next year. He's a smart, intelligent, accurate QB who is a quick learner and was a leader for his college team. He seems to have good enough arm strength for the NFL (not a bazooka, but good enough)

This kid already knows are system plus is a smart *** person. He completed his four year degree in two years and was already working on his masters when he entered the draft early.

It may not make any difference because I am afraid the 49ers will take him ahead of us.

I will be very upset because I don't think Rodgers is going to be as good in the NFL. From the absolute silence about Rodgers being generated amongst the Dolphin brain trust, I think Nick Saban might agree. If Smith goes #1, we go RB.

Smith is a system QB, and everyone says thats a problem. But i think our new offense would actually be a lot like smith ran in college. I don't think miamis going to be anything special next season. But in a year or so, after we prolly cut feeley for obvious dissapointments, A. Smith would be ready to start a real dynasty.

Back
Top Bottom