Alex Smith vs Ryan Tannehill | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith vs Ryan Tannehill

Not only is Tannehill an exception to the rule of medicine in healing ligaments, but he's also a victim of a very low percentage injury twice in less than a year. The two are also completely unrelated. Riiiiiiight.

Who said it should be restricted to a single season? Why not include the seasons where Tannehill was the most sacked QB in the league? Why use only the rookie year that Tannehill was not even expected to play due to number of games played in college?

Because I originally said AT TIMES Luck has had it worse and referenced 2012 as one of those times. I would never say Luck has had it worse ALL the time because it would be an inaccurate statement.

Show me a qb not named Rodgers that makes that throw. That's not an isolated scenario either so you "smith is just as good/ better than tannehill" folks ought check some player tape.

Show me a qb not named Rodgers that makes that throw. That's not an isolated scenario either so you "smith is just as good/ better than tannehill" folks ought check some player tape.

Funny thing is that throw was 60 in the air. Probably the best of his career.

But there are a few quarterbacks that have the ability to make the throw.

Arod, Ben, Cam Newton, Luck, Stafford, Flacco and Cutler (at some point in their careers), Derek Carr, Carson Palmer . . . Off the top of my head.

I'm for bringing in anybody....even Alex Smith.....if they can play Linebacker or Tight End. Aside from that, I'm going with Tannehill.

Dude should just retire right there and go straight to the hall of fame! Zero play off games at 30yrs old but he threw a dime so let's all rejoice!

I don't even think Alex Smith is that great but it's hilarious to me that people think Tannehill is actually better.

Wake me up when Ryan Tannehill puts up these numbers 4000 yards, 26tds, 5ints, over a 5:1 td to int ratio and a passer rating over 100. YOU WILL NEVER WAKE ME lol, Tannehill will never do that.

You will never get a season like that out of Tannehill. He is just an average QB. It's weird that this fanbase thinks Tannehill even holds a candle to Alex Smith (who is an above average QB that managed to be drafted number 1 overall and has gotten better over the course of his career. If he can't keep a job in KC, Tannehill will be gone after next season. Not hating, just stating the obvious.

Dude should just retire right there and go straight to the hall of fame! Zero play off games at 30yrs old but he threw a dime so let's all rejoice!
According to your opinion of Tannehill and your strategy of losing big to get better draft picks every year, you should be thrilled he will be our starter next season. I bet you can't wait for a few years of top 5 picks to start rolling in and we can be as good as the Jaguars. Loooooong off season ahead, with a portion of the fan base hoping for losing or poor Tannehill play in 2018. Sad

You will never get a season like that out of Tannehill. He is just an average QB. It's weird that this fanbase thinks Tannehill even holds a candle to Alex Smith (who is an above average QB that managed to be drafted number 1 overall and has gotten better over the course of his career. If he can't keep a job in KC, Tannehill will be gone after next season. Not hating, just stating the obvious.

Just like Smith Tannehill has gotten better over his career but keep showing your true colors with these posts that have clear bias.

What? He has 3 losing seasons in 19 years, the only difference between him and Bill Cowher is that Cowher was lucky enough to get big Ben.
And ZERO championships and virtually no big wins. Ultimate underachiever.

Back
Top Bottom