All In With Tannehill | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All In With Tannehill

Yes. Ridiculous to believe he outed himself as a common troll. Seeing what you want to see, just like "tape guys." Are you familiar with the concept of sarcasm?

And he didn't say what you quoted. The quotes were messed up. So YOU are wrong.
That particular quote was directed at me, and it was quoted correctly. So get over your self righteousness.

LOL 300+ posts on a player that hasn't played since 2016. I see all systems are functioning normal on Finheaven post draft. Training camp can't get here soon enough :poop

LOL 300+ posts on a player that hasn't played since 2016. I see all systems are functioning normal on Finheaven post draft. Training camp can't get here soon enough :poop
Love the comedy that ensues after the 2 sides lose it on each other and just go full cartoon charachter. Almost as fun as the post-loss apocalypse threads. Almost.

Many feelings were hurt when the Dolphins didn't draft a QB last week, emotions are running high

Back
Top Bottom