All In With Tannehill | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All In With Tannehill

First of all if you go back and read the back and forth you see the quotes are messed up, hard to tell who is saying what by the end.

'Hey Ray, thanks for the link man!'

Oh, no worries man, don't even mention it! Always happy to help!

How that shoulda went...

He didn't have a fumbling problem past year 2. I have slagged on Sherman and Lazor for some things in the past, but I also give them credit where it's due. Mike Sherman made it a point to improve Ryan Tannehill's ball security in the pocket and the Dolphins have benefited from that since then.

point was a 2-3 year guy vs a 8 plus year back up

Sounds like a party!

*unzips pants*

giphy.gif

I'm fine with that, but it better work out or they can all **** off after next year. Anything less than a playoff win or a VERY close playoff loss and it's time to move on from all of them.

Lol you honestly expect a playoff win or close playoff loss this year? Jesus get real man. Look at the roster, this team is nowhere close to a playoff win. Expect another 5-8 win season.

Lol you honestly expect a playoff win or close playoff loss this year? Jesus get real man. Look at the roster, this team is nowhere close to a playoff win. Expect another 5-8 win season.

WV? Is that you?

Are you being serious? He said it, get over it. You're wrong, goodbye.

Yes. Ridiculous to believe he outed himself as a common troll. Seeing what you want to see, just like "tape guys." Are you familiar with the concept of sarcasm?

And he didn't say what you quoted. The quotes were messed up. So YOU are wrong.

Yes. Ridiculous to believe he outed himself as a common troll. Seeing what you want to see, just like "tape guys." Are you familiar with the concept of sarcasm?

Your sarcasm sucks

This is actually pathetic, your defense of his obvious trolling. Kinda like your defense of really bad coaches... Pathetic.

Serious question:

Did you make space for him under the bridge?

Back
Top Bottom