All In With Tannehill | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All In With Tannehill

I would bet my penises life that if Tannehill played the same game the fumbles would be blamed on the o-line and he would be touted for his amazing passer rating.

And I bet your penis's life that if Tannehill wins the SB you'll find a way to credit someone else or at least discredit Tannehill.

I would bet my penises life that if Tannehill played the same game the fumbles would be blamed on the o-line and he would be touted for his amazing passer rating.

Not really wagering much concedes that you know you’re wrong.

Well if that's true than I take it all back!

EDIT: Actually, I don't think he said that. You must be thinking of someone else. I looked through his recent history and don't see anything like that. 39 is usually pretty respectful. I may not agree with hardly anything he says, but he doesn't attack people, even when he's being attacked.

No, he definitely said that he says some of the things he says just to troll people. I could probably dig up the post if you desperately want to see it. IMO, admitting that you post stupid **** just to piss people off is probably the worst mistake you can make here. The mods here are very forgiving, and so are a lot of our posters, but when you admit you're posting in bad faith just to get a rise out of people, well...

It's why I don't engage with him unless I want to dunk on him.

Very brave.. next time wager something that's got some actual perceived value (in your case maybe more loonies than toonies)

and remind us again about what a great coach Philbin was and how he got railroaded LOL

Philbin was horrible and maybe partially senile.

Was this guy also a jay Fiedler guy? Talk about horrible quarterbacks.

Matt Moore's ball security in the pocket is not very good. Tannehill also had a fumbling problem early in his career and that was rectified in 2013. You may recall that Mike Sherman, in one of the really good things that he did do in his time here, then made it a priority to drill his quarterback with ball security. Tannehill has been much better at holding onto the football since then.

Matt Moore's ball security in the pocket is not very good. Tannehill also had a fumbling problem early in his career and that was rectified in 2013. You may recall that Mike Sherman, in one of the really good things that he did do in his time here, then made it a priority to drill his quarterback with ball security. Tannehill has been much better at holding onto the football since then.

A year 2 or 3 qb fumbling problem is far less of a concern than a back up that already limits our play book with his lack of arm talent and lackluster football iq, see his relief peformances being better than when both sides study tape

No they are wrong. I remember that exchange and they are misinterpreting what he said. Not uncommon around here.

Uh no, he specifically has said that he says things just to get people upset.
In case you need a reminder.

you mean the guy that you were in love with
Now everybody's laughing at you.. yes I did that to make you mad because you are thill17 lover. anything I say about thill17 u get mad...we need draft Mayfield or guy out usc.i know you going response

A year 2 or 3 qb fumbling problem is far less of a concern than a back up that already limits our play book with his lack of arm talent and lackluster football iq, see his relief peformances being better than when both sides study tape

He didn't have a fumbling problem past year 2. I have slagged on Sherman and Lazor for some things in the past, but I also give them credit where it's due. Mike Sherman made it a point to improve Ryan Tannehill's ball security in the pocket and the Dolphins have benefited from that since then.

No, he definitely said that he says some of the things he says just to troll people. I could probably dig up the post if you desperately want to see it. IMO, admitting that you post stupid **** just to piss people off is probably the worst mistake you can make here. The mods here are very forgiving, and so are a lot of our posters, but when you admit you're posting in bad faith just to get a rise out of people, well...

It's why I don't engage with him unless I want to dunk on him.

No, he was posting in the third person trying to say the other guy was the troll. Which is why third person posting is not something you should do on a message board, especially if english isn't your first language.

No, he was posting in the third person trying to say the other guy was the troll. Which is why third person posting is not something you should do on a message board, especially if english isn't your first language.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this forum. I read his post and he was being extremely explicit in his admission that he was posting some of the things that he did to get a rise out of people. Just because you enjoy the fact that he does nothing but post about how much Ryan Tannehill sucks (see literally every single post in his history) doesn't mean that you should lie to try to prop him up as some kind of posting exemplar for the downtrodden masses.

Although, this isn't the first time that you've rushed to the defense of someone who admitted -- point blank -- that they were posting certain things only to troll people.

Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom