All In With Tannehill | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All In With Tannehill

oh, didnt know that. there was a guy from France the other day who i really admired- long post and nice job w english language. liked that a French dude folllowing American football!

yeah, there are a lot of people who are usually wrong- in 5 different languages.

(thats making lighthearted fun of his football point btw. i think thats still fair game) :)

Man, i dont agree with his comments most the time either, but this is ****ed up. Show some class, if you remember how.
He's going to get called out for saying stupid things. just like every other poster, myself included. By the way there's a lot of posters on here, and English isn't their first language.

I'm inspired. anyone know Spain's World Cup website?

im gonna go post there....

"Reynaldo es no bueno. El es muy viejo. Necessita va!"

or is that "necessita ir!" ?

He's going to get called out for saying stupid things. just like every other poster, myself included. By the way there's a lot of posters on here, and English isn't their first language.

I call him out for things too but its getting too personal, attacking his literacy.

He himself has said that he comes on here to say stupid things to piss people off. The cuffs are off with him.

Well if that's true than I take it all back!

EDIT: Actually, I don't think he said that. You must be thinking of someone else. I looked through his recent history and don't see anything like that. 39 is usually pretty respectful. I may not agree with hardly anything he says, but he doesn't attack people, even when he's being attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

EDIT: Actually, I don't think he said that. You must be thinking of someone else. I looked through his recent history and don't see anything like that. 39 is usually pretty respectful. I may not agree with hardly anything he says, but he doesn't attack people, even when he's being attacked.
No, I have the right guy.

He's said it before. I can remember at least two occasions.

here's matt Moore losing us a playoff game with two horrible fumbles, an interception and a ton of misplaced throws.

I would bet my penises life that if Tannehill played the same game the fumbles would be blamed on the o-line and he would be touted for his amazing passer rating.

I would bet my penises life that if Tannehill played the same game the fumbles would be blamed on the o-line and he would be touted for his amazing passer rating.

then you would be a [w]ussy, instead of just a d---. :)

Very brave.. next time wager something that's got some actual perceived value (in your case maybe more loonies than toonies)

and remind us again about what a great coach Philbin was and how he got railroaded LOL

Back
Top Bottom