All Star chanllenge on espn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star chanllenge on espn

s3an8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ya its on right now Vince young leadin the way.....and ya i jus foud out that miami is home to next years superbowl....

s3an8 said:
ya its on right now Vince young leadin the way.....and ya i jus foud out that miami is home to next years superbowl....

correct and sorry guys, before this even gets underway, just to show that im not a bandwagoner, all im sayin is GIVE US VINCE YOUNG OR LEINART!!!!!!!!!

this should be interesting, is this live cuse the weather outside right now is gross, Wow Olsen has an arm

BTW, i read a rumor about miami and cutler and how they were the one team that had him scouted the most in the entire senior bowl and from other teams.

ouchhh olson seemed pretty good. does he have a good arm strenght tho?

so whitehurst is off the charts! hahaa

Young doesn't have that bad of an arm. Whitehurst CLEARLY was the worst out of them and Olsen was clearly the best.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
Whitehurst has no accuracy.

and ppl jumped on his bandwagon after teh bowl game. they didnt think to realize taht all his throws in that game were horrible adn WR adjusted to the passes due to short, low or behind passes.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
Young doesn't have that bad of an arm. Whitehurst CLEARLY was the worst out of them and Olsen was clearly the best.

:sidelol:

you cant judge someones arm or accuracy by this. any Youngs passes were much harder than olsens, and Whitehurst just came off surgury, he shouldnt even be in this, dont know why he would be.

Ol' Saint Nick said:

young has a bullet and most has to do with the sidearm delievery. Olsen looked sharp

SR 7 said:
and ppl jumped on his bandwagon after teh bowl game. they didnt think to realize taht all his throws in that game were horrible adn WR adjusted to the passes due to short, low or behind passes.

yea, he didnt have a great bowl game, but as i said, his arm isnt at 100%.

SR 7 said:

I have fate in both Mueller and Saban to pick the right QB and I never thought they'd go after Whitehurst to begin with. I'm thinking Croyle in the 2nd/3rd.

Back
Top Bottom