All Star chanllenge on espn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star chanllenge on espn

Ol' Saint Nick said:
Croyle with the "I'm lazy" comment when asked why his shoes aren't tied.

Breaking News... Croyle becomes an UDFA after the biggest drop in draft history.

Croyle reminds me of Joe Namath 40 years ago....long hair, soft spoken, slow southern style...

"I'm Lazy"....classic line from a young kid who hasnt learned to say all the right things!

anyone see the Rosenfels jersey being sported? hahaa that was hilarious.

RONNIE H2 said:
Cutler is not there number 6 is the Kicker from virginia i believe. There is no way that if cutler was there he wouldnt have been in the event. The Nfl needs more storyline for the draft and would want to see if Cutler could show up young and end up raising his stock even more

Yeah, they just showed the #6 jersey kid (Virginia not Vanderbilt), my bad. He is too small to be anything but a kicker.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Croyle reminds me of Joe Namath 40 years ago....long hair, soft spoken, slow southern style...

"I'm Lazy"....classic line from a young kid who hasnt learned to say all the right things!

eh, theres nothing wrong with that he said.

Nappy Roots said:
eh, theres nothing wrong with that he said.

Oh, not implying that it was wrong Nappy. Just a funny line when all eyes are on you.....

I hope he falls all the way down the draft boards to us at some point. 2nd, or 3rd round and I would be happy if we came away with him and used other higher picks on crucial needs as well.

Croyle is looking good. Hopefully his knee checks out, and he can be had with our 2nd round pick. I think the weight thing isn't that big of a drawback at all. In fact, I think Tom Brady's weight was one of his drawbacks, but I think he's doing ok. I think with one year to sit out, learn the system, and pack on some weight, he could be good.

Is it just me or is the sound REALLY off?

We have Direct TV here...so idk.

Chad Jackson is having a great day and he also won 3 plasma tv's. It looks like he is starting to become a 1st round guy.

How did he win three TVs? I only remember him winning the obstacle course and now this event.

SR 7 said:
and ppl jumped on his bandwagon after teh bowl game. they didnt think to realize taht all his throws in that game were horrible adn WR adjusted to the passes due to short, low or behind passes.
Yeah, not what I saw though. His passes looked better in person than on tv.

Ace88 said:
Chad Jackson is having a great day and he also won 3 plasma tv's. It looks like he is starting to become a 1st round guy.

eh, i believe he was already a first round guy when he declared. did you check out my mock in vip?

Back
Top Bottom