All Star chanllenge on espn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star chanllenge on espn

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:

you cant judge someones arm or accuracy by this. any Youngs passes were much harder than olsens, and Whitehurst just came off surgury, he shouldnt even be in this, dont know why he would be.

lets not make excuses for whitehurst. the man is not good. he has a horrible TD to INT ratio as its like 1 td for every 3 INT's or so. and why consider a guy with arm problems already and surgery? another pennington? no thanks.

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:

you cant judge someones arm or accuracy by this. any Youngs passes were much harder than olsens, and Whitehurst just came off surgury, he shouldnt even be in this, dont know why he would be.

You can't judge someone's arm with this? Okay.

SR 7 said:
lets not make excuses for whitehurst. the man is not good. he has a horrible TD to INT ratio as its like 1 td for every 3 INT's or so. and why consider a guy with arm problems already and surgery? another pennington? no thanks.

he had arthoscopic shoulder surgury, not a big deal.

1-3? your insane. please go look up his stats, cause this argument isnt worth my time.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
You can't judge someone's arm with this? Okay.

no you cant, most them are floating the ball for accuracy, not trying to fire the ball in a window.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
I want Vernon Davis. :D

We already have McMike, we sure don't need another TE in the passing game. The guy that I want is Sinorice Moss. This cat can flat out fly and he would be a great slot WR and a dangerous return man.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
Is Cutler in this event? I think I just saw him.

I saw a #6 Vanderbilt jersey on some dude on the sideline with other QB's but cant say it looked like Cutler.

Maybe a helper was wearing his jersey or something. Weird

Croyle in a later round seems like a possiblity. He is representing himself well so far in these challenges.

s3an8 said:
ya its on right now Vince young leadin the way.....and ya i jus foud out that miami is home to next years superbowl....

lol no offense but yeah, its the home next year and its been said alot.....i think we have it in '09 also

Croyle with the "I'm lazy" comment when asked why his shoes aren't tied.

Breaking News... Croyle becomes an UDFA after the biggest drop in draft history.

anyone see the person holding up the sage jersey just now right before they went to commericial haha i thought that was funny

Cutler is not there number 6 is the Kicker from virginia i believe. There is no way that if cutler was there he wouldnt have been in the event. The Nfl needs more storyline for the draft and would want to see if Cutler could show up young and end up raising his stock even more

Back
Top Bottom