All Star chanllenge on espn | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star chanllenge on espn

That punching bag thing just JACKED UP Brodie Croyle. :sidelol:

vince young is the man...we need him in miami...

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Oh, not implying that it was wrong Nappy. Just a funny line when all eyes are on you.....

I hope he falls all the way down the draft boards to us at some point. 2nd, or 3rd round and I would be happy if we came away with him and used other higher picks on crucial needs as well.
That would be a nice draft day.

tmny99 said:
What are some of the knocks on Olson?

The biggest knock is similar to alot of college QB's.....when he played the better competition, he often had his weakest game. Hard to evaluate based on comments like that.

I think he will be the 5th or 6th QB taken in the draft.

How bout Chad Jackson ive been telling all my friends that he will be the first reciever taken in the draft and after todays performance really raised his stock but we will see but take my word on this one i saw him play every game this year and this kid is for real. Reminds me a little bit of T.O
How b​

PhinsOwnBrady said:
How bout Chad Jackson ive been telling all my friends that he will be the first reciever taken in the draft and after todays performance really raised his stock but we will see but take my word on this one i saw him play every game this year and this kid is for real. Reminds me a little bit of T.O

Will he be avail at #16? Will Saban use the pick on a WR?

I think its CB, S, LB, WR in round 1 for game changing player type. (Only cause I dont think a value pick QB will be there.)

Same list in round 2, but add QB and DL. Round 3 and higher add OL.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Will he be avail at #16? Will Saban use the pick on a WR?

I think its CB, S, LB, WR in round 1 for game changing player type. (Only cause I dont think a value pick QB will be there.)

Same list in round 2, but add QB and DL. Round 3 and higher add OL.

Don't forget about the article that the Dolphins want to move up...I believe it came out just about the time the All Star Challenge was filmed...and we all know who had to be there...watching.

fishypete said:
Don't forget about the article that the Dolphins want to move up...I believe it came out just about the time the All Star Challenge was filmed...and we all know who had to be there...watching.

who was there watching?

fishypete said:
Yeah, when I saw that this event was being filmed in our stadium I had to wonder if Saban and Mueller were there.

Back
Top Bottom