All Star chanllenge on espn | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star chanllenge on espn

Ace88 said:
It looks like he is starting to become a 1st round guy.

He already was.

Funny how people on here were telling me he wasn't even a top 5 WR a couple weeks ago, when I said he was at worst the 2nd best. Get labeled a homer just cause he's a Gator. :shakeno::goof:

SpeedRush99 said:
He already was.

Funny how people on here were telling me he wasn't even a top 5 WR a couple weeks ago, when I said he was at worst the 2nd best. Get labeled a homer just cause he's a Gator. :shakeno::goof:

****, im a nole fan and would agreed with you on this. funny how useless stuff like the challenge today makes people on this board love players

Nappy Roots said:
****, im a nole fan and would agreed with you on this. funny how useless stuff like the challenge today makes people on this board love players

:wink:

yes i was on the texans forum and because of that last challenge, they want vince young even more. sad sad sad...

Anyone know if this is gonna be re-aired anytime? I missed the last part.

Nappy Roots said:
pshhhh, no way theyd waist their time being there.

O'No...They wouldn't want to watch some of the best talent in the draft play....:rolleyes2

fishypete said:
O'No...They wouldn't want to watch some of the best talent in the draft play....:rolleyes2
they're not playing...there's nothing to scout. it was pretty obvious that some guys were just sort of doing it for fun, not trying too hard. if you're looking at that for any draft value......then you need to quit your job as an NFL coach or scout or GM or whatever.

fishypete said:

:sidelol: @ actually thinking they would watch that crap. they didnt "play" fishy!

:sidelol:

Juan Cribbs said:
they're not playing...there's nothing to scout. it was pretty obvious that some guys were just sort of doing it for fun, not trying too hard. if you're looking at that for any draft value......then you need to quit your job as an NFL coach or scout or GM or whatever.

O.K. Cribbs....as a fan what did you learn from watching it? How about Jackson has great hands and very fast reflex's and he could be the first receiver taken,....for a 250 T.E....Davis has the hands and footspeed...teams are looking for, Whitehurst still doesn't have his arm strength back from his injury, All the QB's can throw at least 60 yds...which is more than needed in a game, the only accurate passer when scrambling was Young...he was the only QB there that hit the targets..and still was faster than all of them. I'm sure there's more...than we learned from the contest...and I'm sure many NFL people that watched did also...of course if you had listened to the panel...you would have heard that NFL people do watch and get a copy of that contest...and I wouldn't be surprised to find out, that the Dolphins had eye's there.

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol: @ actually thinking they would watch that crap. they didnt "play" fishy!

:sidelol:

I forgot this Nappy....play against each other....thats what it's about.

fishypete said:
O.K. Cribbs....as a fan what did you learn from watching it? How about Jackson has great hands and very fast reflex's and he could be the first receiver taken,....for a 250 T.E....Davis has the hands and footspeed...teams are looking for, Whitehurst still doesn't have his arm strength back from his injury, All the QB's can throw at least 60 yds...which is more than needed in a game, the only accurate passer when scrambling was Young...he was the only QB there that hit the targets..and still was faster than all of them. I'm sure there's more...than we learned from the contest...and I'm sure many NFL people that watched did also...of course if you had listened to the panel...you would have heard that NFL people do watch and get a copy of that contest...and I wouldn't be surprised to find out, that the Dolphins had eye's there.

anything the GMs could of learned, even though you could learn anything bou these players, the GMs already knew

Nappy Roots said:
anything the GMs could of learned, even though you could learn anything bou these players, the GMs already knew

You can never be smart enough when your going to spend millions Nappy.

fishypete said:
this is just sad.

fishypete said:
So is the responce...I guess you didn't learn anything...watching the contest.
no i didn't, actually. i already knew that some players don't put any effort into these things because they know that no teams care how they perform.

Back
Top Bottom