Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension

I think he’s a solid if unspectacular WR. Could help bring on the younger WR’s too.

Low risk signing and doesn’t stop us looking fora diamond in the rough in say RD5 or later.

I like the move. He’s an okay receiver, but this means someone probably isn’t coming back next season. As a few others have said, my guess is Wilson. Really wish Preston didn’t have a season ending injury, because he’s been impressive even with the mistakes he’s made.

Good deal. This is a patriots type of signing. Not huge money, but a guy who’s influence doesn’t always show up on the box score. He is a plus run blocking WR.

Lol. This is what happens when you have a lot of cap space. You overpay for mediocre talent.

And lol at the run blocking. Yes without his run blocking ability Ballage would be averaging 1.8 ypc, but thanks to burns he is averaging 2.1

Lol. This is what happens when you have a lot of cap space. You overpay for mediocre talent.

And lol at the run blocking. Yes without his run blocking ability Ballage would be averaging 1.8 ypc, but thanks to burns he is averaging 2.1
Not sure why you're a fan or even come here.... you blast evething the teams does.... everything.

Back
Top Bottom