Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension

He's a very solid WR in a league where the WR cost is skyrocketing. Good proactive signing here with minimal risk.

This does not take Miami out of the WR market early in 2020 but Wilson and Grant both have very exitable contracts.

Team just isn't very deep at WR IMO. Both Wilson and Grant lost explosiveness and they just aren't the same players without it.

Miami doesn't want to be pigeon holed at any position come the 2020 draft. They are going to take their highest rated players whenever possible.

I'm still taking D'Vontae Smith...I think he'll thrive in the slot around Parker, & Williams.

Even with our 2nd 2nd rder I'll be cool with that. He's legit

Lol. This is what happens when you have a lot of cap space. You overpay for mediocre talent.

And lol at the run blocking. Yes without his run blocking ability Ballage would be averaging 1.8 ypc, but thanks to burns he is averaging 2.1

this post is full of hot air and ignorance, really nothing to see here

Allen Hurns would most likely be available after training camp next year for league minimum.

Nothing against him personally or professionally but just stating the facts.
No he wouldn’t and there’s still a lot of games to go. He may get an expanded role.

the Bird is a special place
Stayed close by in Gronks for a week some years back. It was at an Amish equivalent to today's Airbnb. Although they cheated and had electric. They were well ahead of the times, renting out rooms before it became vogue...

Back
Top Bottom