Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen Hurns signs 2 year extension

I liked Hurns when in Jax, then had some bumps with injuries, but he is a solid 2-3 WR so I'm ok with this. With PW out and the smaller Wrs nursing injuries, he's going to get a lot of looks.

It’s weird to extend him. I have nothing against him just seems like a JAG to me.

170 yards? Who could possibly resist extending him for 2 more years?

Bit surprised on the timing, thought we might wait to the end of the season to see what he and the other WR's accomplish and so keep our options open. ie Draft/FA.
Were there other suitors for his services when we signed him?

This is a curious decision to say the least, We have so many WR's locked up I'm guessing we are staying put next year in FA for Wideout. I could see Albert Wilson being let go though bit of a disappointment this year.

Jakeem,Hurns,Williams,Parker is not a terrible start for whoever we bring in next season for QB.

Grier will destroy this rebuild like nobody else could. Grier is an agent of doom....a servant of death.....the madness of Hell incarnate. Ross is a complete lunatic for giving him control of this franchise.

There needs to be an intervention. Ross is suffering from severe dementia.

I'm confused why so many people think this is a big extension or a lot of money?

3.27mil guaranteed.... means this is more likely a 2 yr/$4-5mil contract ($8mil assuming he has big production which the team would be happy to pay).

I mean, this guy is like a good #4 WR... and if you're paying your #4 WR $2.5mil/year is that really something to cry about?

I’m not a fan and admittedly can’t figure out why. I think maybe because he is an impediment to youth. With that said he has been nothing but reliable for us so I have to trust the plan.

The hand wringing when it comes to Grier's moves are hilarious. Perhaps he's not a WR1 or WR2, but its moves like this that enable you to build where you should. The trenches. Until those are corrected, it won't matter who the WR is. He's a WR3-4 to me, but assuming you draft correctly, this won't hinder you in any way.

Back
Top Bottom