Alternative Plans For Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alternative Plans For Super Bowl

I’m tired of the Pats getting all the breaks and the cameras showing that little troll Kraft sitting in his box with Bon Jovi and the refs with their phantom pass interference and roughing the passer calls. I’m tired of the NFLs excuses about why people’s head sets don’t work at Gillette and Bellichick filming people’s practices and F ing Tom Brady & and is there a bigger douche bag out there the Julian Edelman

So I’m making plans to go skiing for Super Bowl weekend. F the NFL
The best day of snowboarding I’ve ever had was on super bowl Sunday when the pats played the whoever. Like 2011 or something. Nobody was there and the snow was amazing

Keep your head up. I think the Rams are the perfect team to whip the Pat's. Gurley is a much bigger challenge than Damien Williams. That D-line is the nastiest thing they've faced since the Giants. As long as the Rams gameplan well, I think they can beat the Pats.

Yep. Not only will I be watching, but I’ll be hosting a party at my house, like I do every year, full of Pats fans! Living here in NewEngland, it’s just how it is. My wife, all my friends, they’re Pats fans.. It was a sweet victory last year when they lost tho! Hoping for Darnold and Suh, to get to Brady plenty this year!

Thing is...Watching actually does show support for the way thing currently are which is ...NE in EVERY SB it seems.
Nah...I didnt watch last year even though I peeked in and follow score roughly online. I voted with my lack of tuning in last season and will do the same this year. Does it make a difference? Me alone no...But Me and thousands of others? I can only hope.
How can can it be changed you say? The same people who allow the rules and officiating to favor NE season after season could stop this nonsense. I still say the NFL & Kraft want Brady to be the jack Nicklaus of football and go out on top winning it in the golden years. The difference is Jack earned his alone, Brady will have it handed to him.

Zero chance I’ll be watching. Haven’t watched a NE SB since Giants beat them. Same **** every year. Wife and I will do some shopping and grocery shopping during the game. Been doing that past few years up here in Maine and the stores are dead at that time. Quite nice.

I really don’t know how you overturn that on field call of Edelman touched that punt.

Like I really don’t. I mean if that’s us in foxboro with the game in tbe balance do you think they are overturning that? Hell no they aren’t.

Probably won't watch it either. I gave up watching Pats in the Super Bowls, haven't watched the last two. Don't see any allure in this one either.
I did watch last year but this constant sucking up to Brady was nauseating. The booth crew was so disappointed at the end. You could literally feel like they were getting ready to cry.

Going to Vegas for Super Bowl. Best place to be besides at the actual game. Bunch of us go for a few days.

Funny you say that. I was over New Year's eve in Vegas and got my comp night certificate in today. I was thinking "dam, maybe I go for the Superbowl weekend so I don't have to listen to all that Patriots garbage".:lol:

As long as Goodell is Robert Krafts lap dog, nothing will change.
There are separate rules for the Pats as compared to the rest of the league.
Illegal contact/PI in the secondary, holding on the Oline have a much higher threshold if you are a Pats player and you are allowed one gratuitous hit on an opposing QB after the whistle in every game as well as a few late hits.
Conversely, inadvertently brushing Brady’s helmet will get you a 15 yd roughing the passer penalty (happened against KC).
These calls and non calls are subtle, but when are timed correctly can alter momentum in a game and can sustain drives by converting 3rd downs (when the Pats are on offense) or killing drives (when the Pats are on defense).
I have nothing against Brady, but have no desire to see that fat pos (kraft) cheering in the owners box.
BTW, doesn’t he know that white constrasting collars on dress shirts went out of style in the 1980s. Lol.

Last edited:
I refuse to listen to 3 hours of Collinsworth licking Brady’s sack.

Romo was bad enough yesterday, and Fouts is not much better.

But Collinsworth is intolerable.

I’m going hunting.

Aaron Donald is going to eat Brady alive and than Suh is going to kick Brady in the balls. I'll watch so I can see Brady in his natural position, on his back.

Yeah it's annoying to keep seeing them in this game. Same old same old. Btw, does NE winning in K.C. make the Miami miracle now meaningless?

I’m gonna watch. I’m in LA and it’s cool to see the Rams become good so quick. They talk on AM radio often about the low point of the return to LA being the loss to the Dolphins out here 2 years ago. 2 teams that went opposite way

Back
Top Bottom