Amateur Video of Peyton Manning Throwing | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amateur Video of Peyton Manning Throwing

You can tell it's Manning just by way he moves and throws. No one moves and throws quite like he does. If it's an impostor, it's a 6'5 impostor who has studied Manning's mechanics in detail.

Seems like guys like Bob Kravtiz are seconding my speculation here about the release of this "amateur" video being a carefully orchestrated Manning plan, either to let Colts fans know he's progressing and thus pressure Indy to keep him, and/or to let teams know that he can throw the ball, if perhaps not 100% -- and he doesn't look 100% to me -- then better than it's been speculated he can throw.

I was gonna say the same thing too, manning has a unique footwork and arm motion that you just know it is manning when he throws it.

i dont doubt the video for a second. sure looked like manning to me. I'd **** if he came to miami... what a dream scenario.

I'm all for signing him so long as it doesn't force us to go offensive line in the first round, although Decastro I could live with. I'm really liking Tannehill the more I'm watching tape of him plus his pro day is on the same day Peyton could be cut so I'd love to sign Manning, trade back a few spots in the draft and grab Tannehill in the first (I still so don't see how it won't be a reach to take him at #8). One thing almost everyone agrees on with him is that he needs a bit of developement so why not sit two or three years behind Manning and he'll be ready to go. Also, because he needs at least some development time Manning can feel secure there is no fight to keep his job.

The Manningate video. Looks authentic.

I think it was leaked intentionally by Manning's camp to directly address claims by the drunken idiot (Irsay) that said Manning will "never" play again.

Looks real. Even if not....SIGN HIM. People act like we have so many options at QB...we don't. Peyton with a peg leg would be better than everyone else we've had since '99...except maybe Pennington's 2008 season.

Manning with a peg leg is far better than Pennington has EVER been. Let's not be blinded by his 2008 season.

Jesus Christ...why is this such a controversy? Of course it's Peyton.

I don't see the big deal. It was a practice field, those were practice throws, and they had practice velocity. The velocity on those throws isn't near what he would be expected to produce on game days.

The video really changes nothing. I think I've already seen some people trying to say wow look how great he's throwing in this video. If that's what you think then I think you need to work on your evaluation of pass velocity a little. Nothing personal, just saying that was clearly practice velocity about 80% of what is expected during games.

He's moving around and throwing the football, he's not bed-ridden and emaciated. I guess if that's what you wanted to see then that video showed you something.

18 is a really bad fit for the Colts. That team is a total train wreck. They have extremely limited talent across the board. Who do they have that is reliable and under the age of 30? Garcon? Addai? Angerer? Costanzo? Hayden? Not much at all. 18 would be committing career suicide going back to Indy.

Indy will have a huge hill to climb, even with Luck. Their new GM is going to need to draft well or they will get Luck killed.

Back
Top Bottom