Amazing Article on why Beck is BETTER than Quinn .. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amazing Article on why Beck is BETTER than Quinn ..

Pinkboy

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Here is an amazing article from a scout who has studied all the QB's in the draft like I have.. He would take Beck 1st overall if he had a team that needed a QB .. Also notice his quote where he says Beck was on his knees at the 47 yard line AND THREW THE BALL THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS !! Every dolphin fan should read this article posted in the link below.. Terrific Read !!http://craveonline.com/sports/articles/04647590/brigham_youngs_john_beck.html

Why did you do that over the course of like eight posts instead of just one?

I like what you're saying, my only problem is that you really didn't talk about what Quinn does well. I mean he is a good QB. I hope Beck works out for us and I like what you're saying, but Quinn is still pretty solid. I'll be honest I was kinda hoping for Stanton, liked the cannon. But Beck's intangibles seem to be really solid. I also liked what he said in his press conference about if you can numb it, you can play. That's a tough QB.

So I am guessing you like Beck?

your write up excites me now i just pray your right and he ends up being the ****

People can all talk about his age since hes only 25 but if you think thats old he can play more than 10 seasons if hes that good but overall being a year or two older than quinn gives him that poise beck has over quinn. He will probabbly be back up next season but i have some strange feeling that hes gonna start a few games in the season im exicted.

Here is an amazing article from a scout who has studied all the QB's in the draft like I have.. He would take Beck 1st overall if he had a team that needed a QB .. Also notice his quote where he says Beck was on his knees at the 47 yard line AND THREW THE BALL THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS !! Every dolphin fan should read this article posted in the link below.. Terrific Read !!http://craveonline.com/sports/articles/04647590/brigham_youngs_john_beck.html
Nice find Greyboy...Hope it all pans out as beautifully as it is written here. I wouldn't complain.

Well sorry to burst your bubbles. However, if you did a little "research" (i.e. google the author's name of that piece to begin with), you would find that the same guy that wrote that review also reviewed a book about playing the QB position on Amazon.com:

"I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the quarterback position and I have already learned vasts amounts of knowledge from this book just from reading twenty pages. I highly recommend this book for anybody who wants to learn more about football or who is looking to go into coaching. Ron Jenkins' breaks the game down into pieces that can be digested by everyday fans. I can't wait to read more.

Wade Peery"

Yes, sounds like a real Bill Walsh. I mean we are talking Mike Martz football IQ here. Didn't you find it odd that he kept referring to a highlight tape on you-tube when he mentioned specific throws in the article? Well, I have to go and read my Nuclear Physics textbook tonight, in the hopes I can spit an atom in my shower later.

This thread makes me excited. His intelect and HUGE arm really excite me. We're going to see even more of a vertical game then we did in 2005 now that we have Beck and Ginn. (Don't forget the one and only Chris Chambers to boot.)

This thread makes me excited. His intelect and HUGE arm really excite me. We're going to see even more of a vertical game then we did in 2005 now that we have Beck and Ginn. (Don't forget the one and only Chris Chambers to boot.)
I like everything I am hearing about our picks...the only issue I have is with Ginn's size. Isn't he only like 170lbs...? A.J. Hawk was on some show and was remarking on how small Ginn was and that Gonzales was a much better reciever.

I like everything I am hearing about our picks...the only issue I have is with Ginn's size. Isn't he only like 170lbs...? A.J. Hawk was on some show and was remarking on how small Ginn was and that Gonzales was a much better reciever.

Wait wait wait, when was that said???:err:

I don't think Gonzalez is the better reciever and don't have any worries about Ginn's size. He won't be getting tackled or hit that much and will be going down the field a lot. Chambers and Hagan will be our guys over the middle while Ginn will supposed to be going down the field.

Every year people are impressed with QBs throwing from their knees. It was the reason Boller was so amazing, how'd that work out? And the article is basically already calling Beck a legend in the NFL, did his dad write it?

Back
Top Bottom