Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

LOL

I have to laugh it is so ridiculous!

Do they know about Wilson?

So we replaced Landry with one old guy and one unproven guy for about what Landry would cost?
Both much smarter players who will line up where they are supposed to.

LOL

I have to laugh it is so ridiculous!

Do they know about Wilson?

So we replaced Landry with one old guy and one unproven guy for about what Landry would cost?

Um - for half of what Landry would cost. 2 WRs and a 4th rounder for half of Landry. This was a good deal.

Major disappointment how? He had two touchdowns in the conference championship game and 152 yards in the Super Bowl. He isn’t even their focal point of their offense yet he still accrued those statistics.

That's how it goes around here. Complain, complain, complain!

I guess I see it differently. If these changes mean I won't have to watch yet another ****ty bubble screen thrown to Jarvis Landry for -1 to 3 yards, then I'm ****ing HYPED man.

No now you get to see even more thrown to Amendola and Wilson. Losing Landry was only acceptable to me because it signaled the end of that damn play. Now we’ll get even more smdh

He won't last the year....that's something to complain about.

The same people loving this dynamic WR duo instead of Landry, will be the same defending Tannehill that they never surround him with enough talent before midseason..

We just signed an immensely injury prone guy whose success is based on the system and QB. The same system that features guys like Chris Hogan, who somehow wasn't good enough to crack the vaunted Dolphins receiving corps consisting of Legedu, Bess, and Hartline a few years ago. Yawn.

Yeah not sure about this one. He's 32 and how often do WRs produce once they leave the Patriots' system? He was pretty good years ago with the Rams though. Still this team is not "rebuilding" like some had thought. Wonder how much guaranteed money they are offering him. Either the Patriots didn't want him back or the Dolphins are going to severely overpay him.

Why is it not comforting that this team is not "rebuilding". We just had another trademark Dolphins year where we gave away dynamic talent all because our inept coaching staff can't handle them, same as its been for over a decade. Yet we stock the talent-starved roster with second rate FA's even when we are told cap space is at a premium. Here's to continued mediocrity.

pretty horrific

Not saying I like it, but have people ever heard of market price? Also, it's a lot different signing with the Pats for less than signing with this idiotic franchise. People up here in NE hate that he's gone.

Back
Top Bottom