Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

Ah yes potential, another overused word around here ( I heard fiery a lot in the Wilson thread lol). Still waiting on James potential, will Tunsil reach his potential? Our center has the potential to have his career over before training camp is over. Whatever happened to Asiata's potential?

James has been a good football player though, nothing to do with his potential.

In the case of Jesse Davis, we're talking about a raw UDFA who has been forced to play at 3 different positions in one season and actually played WELL. Not "pretty well for a rookie" or "pretty well all things considered" but the guy just flat out played well. I don't get this.

Ok off topic. How do you guys post gifs.

Or I should say what website do you use, cause the giphy links don’t work!!
I usually google search the gif, and right click it for "copy image address" and then link that to the image thing on your post reply.

tumblr_mcxd2f1Cvt1qdiycm.gif

Coach Gase teaching the offense new blocking techniques

Hate this move...
32, hasn't played a full season in years, was a major disappointment in NE, now moving on from Brady, his #'s aren't going up.

Should've kept Landry if this was their big plan. Wilson and Amendola are not going to cut it.

Major disappointment how? He had two touchdowns in the conference championship game and 152 yards in the Super Bowl. He isn’t even their focal point of their offense yet he still accrued those statistics.

classic example of Pats using the crap out of a guy for dirt cheap them raping a guy like Tannenbaum who will give an aged guy his due and more. He'll be 5 mil easy, Pats had him for about a mil

Did you just watch those 2 games? Check his #'s over his time in NE.

Check his health too....seems you were just watching playoffs where he was the 4th option.

2 years, 12 mil and 8.5 gtd

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom