Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

Don't mind the Wilson signing. Taking a chance on a younger player with a good skill set while not paying much guaranteed money is worth it IMO. Not a big fan of signing a 32 year old receiver though but with only a little over 8 million guaranteed, I guess it's not that big a risk. Don't think Parker is going anywhere. Still need Parker and Stills to play outside. Don't think they will get rid of Carroo just yet either. Amendola most likely will be gone next season. I know I am just asking to be disappointed, but still hoping that Parker steps up and finally plays up to his full potential.

It's going to be even more laughable when Amendola plays about 6 games next season. At least we signed Albert Wilson to be his backup.

Its a 2 year deal. $8.25 mil guaranteed and 12 mil with incentives.

Completely over paid for this effing guy. I effing hate M. Tannenbuam so bad its not even funny.

Ar

Armchair QBs lack the understanding of how important footwork is when throwing...

Now we need to work on the O-line for Tannehill. I doubt his mobility will be the same.

Lol you obviously never watched Cutler before he became a dolphin. He lived of that cannon arm and could get away with throwing off his back foot. Still had the bad habit but none of the arm strength.

I'll go back to my armchair now and let the pro educate me further...

I see him as more of a player/coach. His experience and intelligence will hopefully work wonders in practice and film sessions with the young guys that maybe just don't get it. I like his hard nosed style and hope that he can stay on the field but, more importantly, I want to see him be a positive influence with the WR corps and teach some of the youngsters how to go about the business of being a professional.

WTF are you looking at? He's played in 12 or more games every year in the past five years. Three of the last four years he's played in 14 or more. If you're going to bash the move, at least get some facts right.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AmenDa00.htm

Actually, get your fact straight, pal. What did I say? Has played in MORE THAN 12 GAMES only three times since 2010. Which is precisely factual. 2014, 2015, and 2017.

2011: 1
2012: 11
2013: 12
2016: 12

I must have missed the part of the TOS which said mods must apporve of signing Danny Amendola.

If you have issues with moderators in future please raise it formally rather than on the public forun.

No issues here. Any issues on your end?

Actually, get your fact straight, pal. What did I say? Has played in MORE THAN 12 GAMES only three times since 2010. Which is precisely factual. 2014, 2015, and 2017.

2011: 1
2012: 11
2013: 12
2016: 12

If that was your point (which we both know it wasn't), why wouldn't you say he's played in more than 12 games three times since 2014?

Back
Top Bottom