An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded

the national media and fans(somewhat understandably), never thought/knew about Ajayi's rookie year comeuppance. they
just saw the 200 yard games and thought "wow you traded him for nothing!". I was happy Gase went alpha dog on him

Keep discussion specifically on what happened in Miami and this thread can probably remain in the fins forum (will need to check, most get moved) but discussion of the rights and wrongs of the trade, his play in Philly etc needs to go in the NFL forum.

personally I thought the discussion about cutting back the playbook, Tannehill off the field etc was more interesting than Ajayi being a diva

Last edited:
Philadelphia & Jay Ajayi are also happy with their Super Bowl rings.

Turns out, Philadelphia was able to manage Jay Ajayi, and Miami wasn't.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl
They were winning a Super Bowl with or without Jay. He was just along for the ride.

I honestly don't even remember anything about his rookie year. I remembered being excited we drafting him, then him having some kind of injury (according to wiki ribs) but I didn't think it was supposed to be bad, then out half the season.. but most everything in that video we have already heard or read, I was hoping it was some juicy insider stuff to make me really view an ex player as a complete POS :sneaky

the national media and fans(somewhat understandably), never thought/knew about Ajayi's rookie year comeuppance. they
just saw the 200 yard games and thought "wow you traded him for nothing!". I was happy Gase went alpha dog on him

Not entirely true. Peter Schrager told everyone on Sirius XM Radio about Ajayi's unbelievable temper tantrum during the Jets game comeback in 2017. That's a national guy.

But I get your point, the team actually did a great job keeping things mostly under wraps.

Philadelphia & Jay Ajayi are also happy with their Super Bowl rings.

Turns out, Philadelphia was able to manage Jay Ajayi, and Miami wasn't.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl

Philly would have won the SB with or without that dude....LMAO.

But yet he has a ring and Dan Marino does not have one.
Yeah well Ajayi will never have a gold jacket and a bust in Canton so...

SPO-0001-MARINO-31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom