An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded

Philadelphia & Jay Ajayi are also happy with their Super Bowl rings.

Turns out, Philadelphia was able to manage Jay Ajayi, and Miami wasn't.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl
Gase managed him for most of one year. Eagles managed him for most of one year. Let's see how the rest of his career pans out there before proclaiming such stuff.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl

That's high praise for a guy that was the third option RB on that team. Miami got a 4th rounder for a guy that was a problem, is not as good as Drake and will not be in the NFL in two years. They did well. Good for Philly, they would have won without him.

When Ajayi is a free agent and Philly decides to move on people only then will people realize that getting a 4th for him when he's not a long term option was a good deal. I mean, I'm fairly sure that we're going to get more out of Quinn.

Clement is going to be getting a majority of the carries.

>
mmmm... crumpets.

>

He helped Philly more than we want to give him credit for. The two headed attack of him and Blount wore down defenses and was effective.

No he didn't. That machine was running to the SB long before he got there.

I was excited and impressed with him in the beginning too but after he blew me away with those 4 good games he gave us it was a whole lot of meh.....

He helped Philly more than we want to give him credit for. The two headed attack of him and Blount wore down defenses and was effective.
Ya, that whopping 1 rushing TD and 1 receiving TD in 7 games was an absolute management masterpiece! Wow, Gase is an idiot for not bleeding that turnip!

Lol..How long did Philadelphia have Jay?

Are you using a 1 to 1 comparison here?

Back
Top Bottom