An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded

Philadelphia & Jay Ajayi are also happy with their Super Bowl rings.

Turns out, Philadelphia was able to manage Jay Ajayi, and Miami wasn't.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl
I would consider giving that some time before making a proclamation like that. How about we wait a full season?

What's even the point of this statement? You think we'd have one if we kept AJ?

No the point was Dan was probably the best Dolphin to ever put on that uniform and he never got a ring.
Then Ajayi comes into the league, gets traded to a super bowl contender and gets a ring while Dan never did.
It just seems so unfair. But it is what it is.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl
You don't really know that! Did we know what went on behind the scenes in Davie? Knowing what we now do about Ajayi being "me first" do you really think he's thrilled and quietly accepting being a 2nd or 3rd shared option?

His trashing the mansion in Hollywood, violating the lease agreement, shoving the landlord really speaks to his character. Granted although there were warning signs, I was surprised when it was revealed. This apparently is Jay's default personality. He may have been on his best behavior last season but it does get fatiguing going against the natural grain. Sooner or later he will revert back to who he is.

But yet he has a ring and Dan Marino does not have one.
giphy.gif

its not the NBA, I don't think NFL coaches are meant to be baby sitters. Pederson is a great coach but I really
don't believe he had soothing sessions with this baby and made a man out of him. Philadelphia had the 4th ranked
defense and a great thing going, I don't think Ajayi was going to go there and act up

Ajayi and to a lesser extent Landry are reasons you see a whole new mindset in the players being brought in. To be fair with the lack of talent when Gase and Co. took over made having to take chances on questionable character guys necessary. You only have so much money and so many draft choices to work with, so you take chances and hope they work out. I see much better drafting in the last 3 years or so, so you have to gamble less hopefully making team chemistry better.... Good riddance to both.

That one TD rush that saw him break through a hole the size of the grand canyon untouched and to go with his one fumble really put that Eagles team over the edge.

Eagles are managing him real well too, he's only been sued once this year.

A great coach knows when to cut bait with "talent".

That's a trash post by you. Absolute garbage.

I live about an an hour east of philly and never heard a thing about Ajayi and his attitude while in philly. But another poster on Finheaven posted something about Ajayi after a game in which he didn’t get many carries. Ajayi was sulking during the after game media session and was questioned by the philly beat reporters about why he was sulking, after the team won? Now you have the news about an LA mansion. I guess some guys never learn or change.

well hell, since we went off topic even though uk yelled not to. don't forget he was only with philly for a couple weeks before he was pouting in the locker room after a win because he doesn't get to play enough. im sure that will translate well over a full season

I live about an an hour east of philly and never heard a thing about Ajayi and his attitude while in philly. But another poster on Finheaven posted something about Ajayi after a game in which he didn’t get many carries. Ajayi was sulking during the after game media session and was questioned by the philly beat reporters about why he was sulking, after the team won? Now you have the news about an LA mansion. I guess some guys never learn or change.

if I wasn't shelling nuts for lunch I would've beaten you to that dolfan lol

if I wasn't shelling nuts for lunch I would've beaten you to that dolfan lol
Ajayi hasn’t changed. He never will. I’m sorry that Miami traded him, only because of the hope he gave me as a fan. But I realize, Gase is looking for a different kind if mentality in his players, so I'm now ok with the decision by the team to get rid of him. Locker room/ Team chemistry is just as important as talent. Ballage does the 2 things Ajayi didn't seem interested in, those being catching the football and blocking. Lets see how it eventually all shakes out?

ajayi is good back. he is starting hb thus yr on eagle... he is not here. so I don't have anything bad say about him. he had good yr in 2016

Back
Top Bottom