And now Vincent Taylor? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now Vincent Taylor?

Maybe Godchaux gets cut too

****, why not? Let’s trade X for more pics too.

Sadly, I have no doubt that this has been considered. And may even happen yet.

Lol, lots of pissed off fans with now defunct jerseys of guys on rookie contracts no longer with us. Unreal...

****, why not? Let’s trade X for more pics too.

Sadly, I have no doubt that this has been considered. And may even happen yet.

Lol, lots of pissed off fans with now defunct jerseys of guys on rookie contracts no longer with us. Unreal...

I mean this is a reality for every team.

How many people bought a Brees jersey in San Diego, a Beckham jersey in NY, a Mack jersey in Oakland, a Clowney jersey in Houston?

Not sure why that would piss anybody off. It's something you have to come to terms with, as a reality, when buying a new jersey.

Another player you'd think they'd have released early to land a new team. Very odd timing.

Good luck to him

Really glad we picked up those 5 scrubs on waivers yesterday. Why keep guys like Denney and Vincent Taylor, who had actually performed for this franchise in the past.

Fans have been begging for a complete and proper rebuild for years now. And we are getting one but the complaining persists. I really liked Taylor, but if he isn't a scheme fit, he isn't a scheme fit. That's the cost of flipping the whole thing instead of being satisfied with incremental change and incremental possible improvement. The new regime either knows what they are doing or they don't. If they do, this will work. If they don't we are probably better off doing this and being really bad than we have been slowly bleeding out season after season.

I was actually a tad surprised Taylor made the initial 53.

We obviously waited cuts around the league and have our eye set

on someone on the street. Stay tuned because we're going to

continue to churn and burn 20% of the roster...

They had a kid in camp who was impressive snapper...

I was surprised they kept Denny in an aggressive youth movement.

Back
Top Bottom