And now Vincent Taylor? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now Vincent Taylor?

That was the case in the old NFL. Rule changes to increase scoring and favor the qb and the passing game have made the qb position paramount over all other positions. Recent history after the rule changes reflects this fact.

I find it really hilarious how supposed "fans" are going bonkers
because we're doing EXACTLY what we had mapped out and
nixing dudes like Taylor and Denny = suddenly the wOrld is ending!

Pretty comical!
Exactly. Go to the predictions thread to see what most thought of the team yet Kiko, Taylor and Denney are gone and it's a disaster to them.

Exactly. Go to the predictions thread to see what most thought of the team yet Kiko, Taylor and Denney are gone and it's a disaster to them.

Meanwhile Flores just put on one of the most IMPRESSIVE D displays in history
but OH NO -- he wouldn't have a clue how to access a DL dude like Taylor.

And then some expect us to trade him????

For what????????

It's ridiculous.

I find it really hilarious how supposed "fans" are going bonkers
because we're doing EXACTLY what we had mapped out and
nixing dudes like Taylor and Denny = suddenly the wOrld is ending!

Pretty comical!

How does cutting a 25-year old DT, who showed some very impressive flashes previously, fit into the “mapped out” plan?

Gentleman, I did like Vincent Taylor quite a bit too... but it’s time to bite down hard on that mouth guard and think of the main goal: building a franchise and a sustained winner.

How does cutting a 25-year old DT, who showed some very impressive flashes previously, fit into the “mapped out” plan?
And how are you a better judge of his talent and scheme fit than Flores who sees him everyday in practice and was defensive coordinator fir the SB champions last year.

We're on to Baltimore and then the next week and on and on. Everyone can be traded and everyone can be cut. This team has not won in decades so why are people complaining about players getting cut? Did people really want us to do the same things that hasn't worked like in forever?

Scheme fit or not, if he clears waivers (probably won't) I want him on the practice squad (if he's eligible).

Back
Top Bottom