And now Vincent Taylor? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now Vincent Taylor?

And how are you a better judge of his talent and scheme fit than Flores who sees him everyday in practice and was defensive coordinator fir the SB champions last year.

Thanks for reminding me that Brian Flores is infallible. I had completely forgotten.

Every move this franchise has made over the past 20+ years has been correct. Is that better?

He wasnt a starter and didnt play until some injuries happened in the Gase era not like he was a staple starter.

I guess we don’t need depth. Cut all backups. That should work.

Really glad we picked up those 5 scrubs on waivers yesterday. Why keep guys like Denney and Vincent Taylor, who had actually performed for this franchise in the past.

It's something to read when poster make these bold statements without the insight of know what the hell is going on.

Fine with this move. Honestly this franchise has been so bad for so long there is no reason to hold anything sacred.

I am also confident the team will make things right by their vets by doing things like signing Denney to a 1 day contract when he retires.

To me the worst feeling in the world is hoping for change and seeing the same old faces trotting out there. That was the Tannehill era in a nutshell. Scheme changes alone don’t change the product on the field.

If there is one positive to take out of these recent roster moves it’s that the big plan comes first over any worry of public perception. Really hoping this franchise can prosper from this ground up rebuild.

Wtf? Really don't get it
The only thing would be if he told the team he doesn't want to play for them

One thing is certain, coach Flo is “on to Baltimore”. Lol.
I have to give him a begrudging amount of respect for that Belichickian mentality. Now I better see some damn results...unlike most other Pats assistants.

I smell troll, how 'bout you?

I understand that people are upset. But the truth is we honestly don't know these players beyond what we think we see on Sunday's.

What's ironic is that Flores and Co. are coming from a team that's made more playoff appearances and won more SB than any of us can count.

Yet, some of the fanbase, that haven't seen a playoff game for this team are going to try and dictate why Flores and Co are wrong with their approach?

Well hope that guy from the U we claimed can come in a do some work..

Weird. Really weird. Some "fans" want to tank and yet win at the same time!

Like I said earlier... complaining over cuts like Taylor (injury issues and check

the game tape -- he did ZERO against the Saints 3rd team OL) and Denny (ice age

snapper), or the Kiko (plays hide and seek @LB) ...

Obviously these are players to build your future with!

The humor that will overtake me when we suck and the FO isn't even targeting tua. Why does everyone assume grier and flores want him? I think they've shown enough to see that they don't draft on the hype.

I think his stats against even halfway decent D's might be a concern,

Weird. Really weird. Some "fans" want to tank and yet win at the same time!

Like I said earlier... complaining over cuts like Taylor (injury issues and check

the game tape -- he did ZERO against the Saints 3rd team OL) and Denny (ice age

snapper), or the Kiko (plays hide and seek @LB) ...

Obviously these are players to build your future with!

The Dolphins have been patching and patching for as long as i can remember.

What has been the result?
What exactly are folks holding onto?
Another chance at a 6,7,8 win season?

Sure we may suck like before or even worst.
But you know what the difference is?
We have draft picks and money to really put ourselves in a position to make a difference.

Fans should honestly be excited that there may finally be a light at the end of this tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom