And so it begins..Jeno James visits today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And so it begins..Jeno James visits today!

james sounds pretty promising...last year he had 4 penalties and 3.5 sacks allowed. Not sure about run blocking ability though...

Linky

Well, this means that the bills do not really have a deal done with Woody and we can still get him.It'd be great if we can get both Woody and Jeno since they've both been in the superbowl and it should rub on the rest of the players. I'm ready for something good to happen for this team.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
Well, this means that the bills do not really have a deal done with Woody and we can still get him.It'd be great if we can get both Woody and Jeno since they've both been in the superbowl and it should rub on the rest of the players. I'm ready for something good to happen for this team.

Ozzy rules!!

It could also be a ploy to refute the conspiracy/tampering theory ;)

I hope Woody signs before he leaves town. That would make the rest of free agency alot less stressfull.

You imagine tommorrow we announce that we have signed both Jeno James and Damien Woody, I would be Purring pics of SPeilman all over my room(j/k).Sometimes it is nice to dream.

Nothing's for sure other than the fact that Ozzy rules but I'm hoping we do get Woddy Clumpy.You guys went to the superbowl 4 times and blew it so give us a chance, would you?...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Jeno James is a no downside guy except with the running game against big DT's.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
Anybody sad about the Todd Wade era ending?

Nope, I thought Wade was horrible last year and if some team is stupid enough to give him a huge amount of money (Pittsburgh) then I say let him go.

I'd draft Tony Pape if he's there in the 3rd round a let him start for the next 8 years.

Ozzy rules!!

It's pretty exciting..this whole thing..It looks like Miami will have 3 new starters on the offensive line. I mean, that is what everybody wanted. Change is good...thank you Mr Spielman. By the way, change is only good if you get better players than the ones that left..hehe

It's almost impossible not to upgrade from that sad-sack line of 2003, 'eh? They actually made Ricky look average in several games..shame on you guys!

Back
Top Bottom