And so it begins..Jeno James visits today! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And so it begins..Jeno James visits today!

we really need some big time o line help...the pounding ricky took last year compared to the year before was severe ....when he was running for 1800 yards it seemed like he was applying the punishment on his runs( on cornerbacks)....last year on those 1300 yards he seemed to be on the receiving end much more (dt, lb, de).......ricky must be home praying for some help...

Originally posted by gunn34
James is a great power guy that would fit well with Rickey's running.

Best move is as a pulling guard. RunRickey run.

IMHO, Miami is not a place where people take LESS to play anymore. No big name coach, no big name QB. You don't get to play for shula or with Marino anymore.

BOO HOO.

Defensively, maybe a different story.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

That's a different thing though.

Offering Woody a "record signing bonus" is a sign of desparation IMHO.

Well not so much desparation as motivation! When the owner says he wants to win NOW then fires 80% of the OL a sense of urgency kicks in.

We could become VERY desparate if we don't have an offensive line to put on the field though.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
Is that a good laugh or a bad laugh?

I think yall missed The Clumps joke. I believe he was refuring to Woody signing an Ozzy type...vinyl... "record signing bonus" as being an act of desparation.:lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Offering Woody a "record signing bonus" is a sign of desparation IMHO.

Have you seen our offensive line?? "Desperation" is a nice word to describe it. :tongue:

I cannot access my Bills site from work :(

Everyday, the lord tries to show you the way. And yet you still haven't fully accepted it. :D

Originally posted by Muck

Have you seen our offensive line?? "Desperation" is a nice word to describe it. :tongue:

Everyday, the lord tries to show you the way. And yet you still haven't fully accepted it. :D

The blind leading the blind...:lol:

jeno james is a power guy IMO

Has anyone seen him play? I know I have not and would be curious as to his playing style. Someone early in this post said he is a finesse guy and others are saying his power!? Does anyone have clips? Or actually watched a few games of his?

Originally posted by MrClean

I hope we are very decisive and get them both signed before they leave town.
We would be on our way to a very improved line. Ricky would be salivating thinking about it. :)

btw, Danny what do you think of A.J. being an Ozzy fan?
Maybe you didn't read it, but it was one of those questions: who would you want in a golfing foursome with you? and one of the guys he named was Ozzy. I guess that means he thinks a lot of him. :)
I didn't know about that but I've always consider anyone who likes Ozzy a friend to me.Now I really hope he does good cos I'd not like to have to put an Ozzy fan down....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Oboy

Has anyone seen him play? I know I have not and would be curious as to his playing style. Someone early in this post said he is a finesse guy and others are saying his power!? Does anyone have clips? Or actually watched a few games of his?

There was an article in either the Herald or Sun-Sentinel today that discussed him. It said he was a quiet but powerful run blocker. Kevin Donnaley referred to him as "fury" and said he was a guy who would get better up until he's around 30; that he was just now starting to realize his potential.

Well, if we sign both, that would be super like Duper. However, I don't expect either to jump at the first offer. I think they both know how in demand they are and will probably try to play the field for more money.

Back
Top Bottom