And so it begins..Jeno James visits today! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And so it begins..Jeno James visits today!

Clumpy's middle name is "trouble" because of his avatar...people always intimidated by him.

Problem is solved if he just takes my sig pic and puts it in its place :)

Originally posted by enigmatics

Who are any of you to decide what "overpaying" is???? Especially when it hasn't even gone down.
Dude. It's humor. Nothing personal. :rolleyes:

I guess we have a finheaven obsessed bills fan...truly one of a kind clump, gotta give you props for that

CW will be mad i didnt give him that recognition, but then again he doesnt do much work for the site, just puts up games to play when you are high or something to that effect.... :lol:

j/k its all in good fun you guys...

Hey Terry, any word from Knightcast on whether or not they'll let you do another Finheaven show? You did a good job last week. :)

Hey clump

One more thing, hate to pick on you....but i couldnt resist...

Since you are a Finheaven premium member, are you gonna get a Finheaven T-Shirt :lol:

can we get back on topic??? so what do you guys think about this? Can we get both Woody and James? How much will we have to pay to get them?

Payin big money for Jeno, gave the max to Wally O., thats a big question, if anything Speilman can do it

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Offering Woody a "record signing bonus" is a sign of desparation IMHO.

Actually, it's not, and here's why:
First, Woody is the best interior lineman in free agency this year, that much I think everyone agrees on. Second, salaries are constantly escalating due to market forces and inflation. As such, it's entirely reasonable that the best player at a position in free agency every year could break the previous record for highest salary or signing bonus.

Originally posted by 4THand10
I would like the Dolphins to sign Woody and B. Williams or Coleman.

J. James and Villarrial are more finess blockers.We ne some road graders.

But I think the Dolphins will get James because our OF Line coach Tony Wise coached James in Carolina.

jeno james is a power guy IMO

Back
Top Bottom